Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Umh if your a blue belt that meens you cant join black belt tourneys ?
Winning noob tourneys isn't actualy a thing to brag about .

Another thing , why did you come and brag on our forum? did you think someone whill start to envy you or something ? take your ego and leave please .
R.I.P.
Originally Posted by Jaco View Post

Another thing , why did you come and brag on our forum? did you think someone whill start to envy you or something ? take your ego and leave please .

That noob won vs me in tourney...But he was lucky...And why he posting in DD forums?He are not DD member..LOL..
That noob won vs me in tourney...But he was lucky...And why he posting in DD forums?He are not DD member..LOL..

Luck? Nah.

And he can post in DD forums because we let him, if we didn't want it public, we'd do something about it, dude.

Agreed.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Irmantasx View Post
i am blue belt and i won two times 1st place and one time 2nd place in one day so you are not that good.

Ehm, this forum now goes by the rules 'proof or it didnt happen'.

Also, I highly doubt a blue belt would win two competitions, unless he was aginst people with less skill or there were only 3 contestants.
Echomarine 4 the win
^
Belts mean nothing. I dont know how many times i got to say that, but it's true.

Its UNLIKELY that he won them, but not impossible. ;3
Why do YOU brag to him/her?
Let him/her show off, it's not that big deal.
Ignore him/her or whatever, say congratulations etc.
I dont know if anyone else feels the same way, but i wouldn't post e-v-e-r-y victory in e-v-e-r-y competition you win. Makes you sound like you're craving attention, maybe a sneaky edit in the first post would suffice.

But dont listen to me, brag s'more. ;o