Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Re: Christmas countdown
Originally Posted by Kiwi
I live in Florida, where it never snows!

It snowed here once a couple of years back, but I wasn't even born, and it was luck... :

I say you make a weather machine Kiwi

Originally Posted by Esse
How do you know what you're getting for christmas? I don't know what I'm getting but I want Hammerfall's new album and Guitar Hero I.

Personally i pay attention to what my parents do and say when im talking about what I want or you can find there stache and un-wrap then re-wrap your presents
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
i just find my presants every year so christmas is no suprise to me but still fun or if i don't find them i peal the tape up and take the paper off then put the paper the same way and put the tape right back where it was. that takes alot of practice to get right so take a few practice trys before or if you try it.
*Lurking about*
23 hours and 52 minutes till Christmas here in GMT +02
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Lol you really know your times!
I hope i get enough money , other wise i have to pay for the midi controller ={
well its 10 Hours and 49 minutes 32 seconds untill christmas .NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....W!!!
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.