Toribash
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
yay i was missed GODDAMN THIS SMILEY SUCKS BALLS

can someone tell me all the updates i need to know or get?

wtf is with the "GODDAMN THIS SMILEY SUCKS BALLS" somebody edited it, what ever

so anything new with cbk any new members alliances or enemies?

Edit: i learned of the "goons" and im not happy about it, i refuse to play untill they are gone. this is a total anarchy im out again
Last edited by bloodbath; Jul 27, 2008 at 08:48 AM.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
wtf is with the "GODDAMN THIS SMILEY SUCKS BALLS" somebody edited it, what ever

so anything new with cbk any new members alliances or enemies?

Edit: i learned of the "goons" and im not happy about it, i refuse to play untill they are gone. this is a total anarchy im out again

Don't cause trouble with the goons, and they won't be trouble. They are like bees. We all must get along in order to have a structured and good community.

I apologize for intruding.

Sincerely,
X
anyways just tell me when the chaos is over
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Blood, I know what you mean, I'm gonna be out for a while too. So someone email me when this is all over with.

Peace.
I have quit. Goodbye all.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
it's not going to be over by the way it sounds

I agree. Its better we just compromise as best we can and keep our discussions here or somewhere else unaffected by goons.
[CBK]
um. im all for freedom and "doing what ever the f#@& you want" but this is out of hand, pop you have my aim and i have yours. lets try 2 keep in touch more often, until hampa restores order to all this