Ranking
30k for second one.
recoulour, Toxic, Pure, Void
Last edited by ManlyMelon; Nov 6, 2013 at 03:44 AM.
Twerkin for TC

First Clan Vid. Im not a pro so sorry :P

Update: -
1. IceWariorZ - Offer accepted. 10K for (Forgotten Soldier) - Yup, I'll give you a free recolour as promised in the spoiler.

2. ManlyMelon - Offer accepted. 30K for (Blood Titan) with a free recolour - be specific though with the recolouring (if you win).

**Both of you are updated with the leading offers below the sets you've offered on.**
I want the black to be very dark like void, the Light grey to look like pure and the red to be toxic. 512
Last edited by ManlyMelon; Nov 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM.
Twerkin for TC

@Snow: Offer for first set (Forgotten Soldier): accepted for 11K. I've already added you with the leading offer for the first set.

@ManlyMelon: Don't worry, all textures I make are in 512 so there's no problem there. I will be recolouring the set soon and it'll be sent to you if you win it. Will give these two sets a little more than 24 hours before I decide the winner tomorrow (+8GMT). Cheers.
---

Edit: FYI, Manly Melon, the black I've used for the texture is void itself. It's the darkest of blacks. And for the light grey colour, could you be more specific in terms of how much you want it to look like pure on a scale of 1 - 10?

---
Alright, here's the recolouring you requested.

Here

Last edited by iAwesome; Nov 6, 2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Added recoloured Blood Titan
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
@Snow: Offer for first set (Forgotten Soldier): accepted for 11K. I've already added you with the leading offer for the first set.

@ManlyMelon: Don't worry, all textures I make are in 512 so there's no problem there. I will be recolouring the set soon and it'll be sent to you if you win it. Will give these two sets a little more than 24 hours before I decide the winner tomorrow (+8GMT). Cheers.
---

Edit: FYI, Manly Melon, the black I've used for the texture is void itself. It's the darkest of blacks. And for the light grey colour, could you be more specific in terms of how much you want it to look like pure on a scale of 1 - 10?

---
Alright, here's the recolouring you requested.

Here

OMG I LOVE IT THANK YOU!

on a scale I would say 10
Last edited by ManlyMelon; Nov 7, 2013 at 04:28 AM.
Twerkin for TC

@Nickone: lol nick, you could have just pm'd or fb'd me or something. But sure, I don't make HQ sets tho.

@ManlyMelon: Nice, glad you liked it. If you offer a littleeeee bit over 30K, I'll send you the textures immediately!

@IceWariorZ: You too, a little over 11.5K and it's yours!

If not, I'll wait a little longer to see if anyone still wants to offer up for these sets.
---
Don't want you guys to misunderstand, what I meant by the above statement is that you guys have the chance to auto-buy it with a small adoration of tc if not I'll wait for someone to offer more OR till the 24+ hour mark ends. You'll win your sets then. Sorry if I made you guys misunderstand ~
Last edited by iAwesome; Nov 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM.