Toribash
I can borrow you 3k but when will I get 'em back and what for do you need 'em?
Originally Posted by ingame chatz0r
[FID]borgpunx : This server is Wurstfest
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : it brings different cultures together
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : let's worship the Wurst
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : and accept it as our new live preserver

can I have a head with the toribash forums face on the front, and "Grumpyman2 (new line) GET OUTTA MAH WAY!" on the back?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
It's easy.
Skills are required tho...
Originally Posted by ingame chatz0r
[FID]borgpunx : This server is Wurstfest
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : it brings different cultures together
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : let's worship the Wurst
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : and accept it as our new live preserver

Hey. Can you make me a head? I want it to have the 7up logo on the front and say revolution on the back.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
lol 7up, when was that conversation?? (your signature) I don't remember that.
o well. Its cool to be in someone signature :P
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE d(^_^ )b d( ^_^)b UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE
Thanks for the head. And flip, the conversation was on the first night i was in revolution ( had to take out some of the spam that bhs had though lol), that day was... um... thursday i think... somewhere around thursday.
Last edited by 7upchuck; Mar 31, 2008 at 04:40 AM.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
i can make heads i have a small head shop 7up i can make you a head just send me your head texture that you have now and i change it
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?