Ranking
View Poll Results: which idea is better
Aakash
1 Votes / 12.50%
Teague
7 Votes / 87.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol when i saw the title i was "omg what?" but then i clicked and saw it wasnt what i thought it was :P
anyway i think the stages thing is a great idea.(better than mine)
As for the combining i think thats a good idea as well and ill think about it and edit this post later (maybe) to say how you could combine them

K here is my take on the combination.

Since we have different branches with different requirements it makes sense that there be different types of tests for those branches.
That being said there are tests that all branches have to go though like the preliminary one.

Pre preliminary Stage)
-Application Check. Not much of a filter but we can immediately reject those who make shit applications or don't read the rules. That being said how about we put a bit in thte rules (somewhere in the middle) that tells you to insert the word "bazinga" or something in the application. That will find out if people actually read the rules or not.

1st stage)
-Background Check by Background checking team (Leader Shemen)(other members are: ? )
-This is the initial filter for all applicants.

After this is where the people get split up into groups.

2nd Stage)
-Fighting test against teague (or other qualified fighting testers if teague is not available)
All branches have to take a fighting test but it holds much more sway to those in the ingame branch than to those in the main branch and even less to those in the forum branch.

3rd Stage)
Personality tested by Aikido.
In here Aikido will test the personality of the potential secret members. This can be done in a number of ways.
>>>Way number 1) Have aikido take a n00b alt and act retarded with the potential [Secret] member and possibly even *shudder* shovel. If (s)he rages like shit then this is not a good sign.
>>>Way number 2) Invite them to IRC or skype (if applicable) and have a nice friendly chat with them (they dont know they are being tested)
Or other ways.
This will be a vital part for all branches since we cant have a knobhead joining the clan.

4th Stage)
Resourcefulness
GIve the clan a brief on a chosen topic. Topic will be chosen on site in IRC or Skyp and entrant will have a limited amount of time to write up a short paragraph or essay. This holds lots of sway for the forum branch, not so much for the main branch and hardly any for the ingame branch.

How does that sound?
Last edited by Text; Jun 11, 2011 at 11:48 AM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Personnaly I'm with the stages idea. As for combining them both I dont realy support it. It might take too much time just for one applicant to see if he can join or not. And if alot of them apply at the same time it would be too confusing to keep up with them.

And about the background check do you mean like if he apllies somewhere else, and what alts does he have and that sort of thing? (And thx for suggesting me to join in the team)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

well your way is pretty good and i cant think of a simple non-complicated way of incorporating both ways into the system.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
lool

also i was gonna let aikido handle his section the way he wanted same for shemen and for ejm i mean how u check ppls ip for alts and stuff ur really good at that.
1. get login history (your own)
2. get the targetīs user ID
3. associate that ID with IP connection
4. analyze all IPīs that acc has log on with
5. hunt down all accīs that dont belong
6. make questions that will make the target fuck himself over , or eventually save himself
8. Profit
lol knobhead.

Actually Aakash had the right idea, I was planning on doing that anyways.
Use an alt to talk to the new applicant and see how he responds, but one small change... no shovelling. =D
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
ok well that settles it then well use my way with out the points if 2 groups out of 3 approve or better their in starting after darkman11