Ranking
beat sephiroth for the firts time in KH1. i was crying
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Reaching level 80 on WoW was sort of fun.
Felt even more proud when I quit.
Played too many games so I really haven't gotten a proper sense of accomplishment since I was eight.
Flame Shop
Proud Member of Atlantic etc.
Finishing Final Fantasy 7 on PSX without memory card in one run (+- 70 hours)
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
I don't know about my personal greatest moments. But IMO in all of games:

Most epic moment:
Fight with the Storm King in Demon's Souls.

Saddest Moment:
Metroid dies in Super Metroid/Celes suicides in FF6

Holy Shit Moments:
Transformation CGI from Parasite Eve 1 and 2 (you know the ones I mean)
I barely have any. I suck at games.

But I do feel good when I'm one of the last survivors in Quarantine (Combat Arms)
9-2-10 with Magebane in HoN.

It ws just the best game ever for me.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Oooh, MW2 gloating tiemz!

Mmkay, map was Favela, and I had my M16A4 W/Dot sight, my .44 Magnum W/Tac Knife, Tactical Insertsion, and Flashbangs. Perks were: Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Steady Aim Pro.

I camp with my Tactical insertsion in the building with the ladder next to the Ice Cream shop (Not the one near the graveyard), and my 2 friends camp with their insertsions with me. I go to the window, pwn 4 guys running to me, and turn around, switch to my Rangers, and kill another guy for a Predator Missle. I get two kills, and call in a Harrier Strike, getting about 3 kills right away. My friend yells something like "Omfg behind you I just got killed!", where I shit myself, look down the stairs and kill another guy for an AC130. After about 15 kills with it, my Harrier already net about 8 more kills. The rest of the game I stand at the window shooting anyone, and shanking people going up the stairs.

At the end of the game:
Kills: 41 Deaths: 0 (Lol)

I pretty much raeped the other team, it was Team Deathmatch on Ground War btw.
Did you do the fork in the garbage disposal? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVuvAYzsLoM
Originally Posted by TyranRage View Post
Oooh, MW2 gloating tiemz!

Mmkay, map was Favela, and I had my M16A4 W/Dot sight, my .44 Magnum W/Tac Knife, Tactical Insertsion, and Flashbangs. Perks were: Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Steady Aim Pro.

I camp with my Tactical insertsion in the building with the ladder next to the Ice Cream shop (Not the one near the graveyard), and my 2 friends camp with their insertsions with me. I go to the window, pwn 4 guys running to me, and turn around, switch to my Rangers, and kill another guy for a Predator Missle. I get two kills, and call in a Harrier Strike, getting about 3 kills right away. My friend yells something like "Omfg behind you I just got killed!", where I shit myself, look down the stairs and kill another guy for an AC130. After about 15 kills with it, my Harrier already net about 8 more kills. The rest of the game I stand at the window shooting anyone, and shanking people going up the stairs.

At the end of the game:
Kills: 41 Deaths: 0 (Lol)

I pretty much raeped the other team, it was Team Deathmatch on Ground War btw.

What I don't understand is you said your secondary was a magnum with a tac knife, but you said you killed someone with your rangers.

Best gaming moment IMHO was probably first getting my gamecube a few years back, playing what seemed to be the most advanced game out in my eyes, super smash bros melee.
mw2 match at underpass. i think it was search and destroy. I ran towards a target, took out my p90, killd two people, threw semtex killin 2 other people. used my tactical knife and killed another dude, camped and killed the last remaining dude. owned. lol
Last edited by Jetsnix; Apr 23, 2010 at 02:11 AM.