Toribash
well how do u use the fuzzy fuzzy select tool on a layer with no colour seeing as it selects certain colour groups...
Live in the Moment
GATA
Okay, now apple is still confused.How do you select the inside of the trapeze with the fuzzy select when it will unselect the trapeze when clicked...

I have no idea what to do, and following your tutorial to the best of my abilities when unhelped I get something that looks like this:
Last edited by Apple303; Sep 3, 2009 at 07:24 AM.
Oh, I'm sorry if I have formulated myself poorly.

The trapes is on a layer on its own. Use the fuzzy select (Magic wand) tool to select the inside. Then go to a new layer. Your selction will be kept. Then feather the selection and follow the tutorial.
right this is what i did...

new layer coloured gradient black to white
new layer drew a trpeziem with select tool
then got fuzzy select and clicked inside of the trap
then all that happened was the whole 256x256 got selected!
so i still have no idea....
Live in the Moment
GATA
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Oh, I'm sorry if I have formulated myself poorly.

The trapes is on a layer on its own. Use the fuzzy select (Magic wand) tool to select the inside. Then go to a new layer. Your selction will be kept. Then feather the selection and follow the tutorial.

When I select it with the fuzzy select it selects it then deselects it

And how do you feather the edges
Make sure you are on the layer with the trapes whilst using fuzzy select. After that, get a new layer.

The deselection is weird. It shouldn't happen. You feather edges with selection>feathered edges or something like that. You'll see it when it shows up.
Last edited by aslask; Sep 3, 2009 at 09:17 PM.
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Make sure you are on the layer with the trapes whilst using fuzzy select. After that, get a new layer.

The deselection is weird. It shouldn't happen. You feather edges with selection>feathered edges or something like that. You'll see it when it shows up.

Not helping much...