Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I was hold in custody for 4 hours while a bunch of policemen were harrassing me.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

When my to-be stepdad (not anymore, muahahahaha) came in the room and beat up my brother because he talked back to my mother.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Scas View Post
when we were on vacation in Florida last year, i got one of those Awake-Dreams.
Maybe some of you know it, i sometimes get them, its scarrying. You lie in your bed, and you are awake, but you cannot move, and you also dream things that happen around you.

However, this night i was sleepwalking at this, waking up in the middle of the room, not able to move, and suddenly the curtain on the window went open, and there was something like a watercorpse with a knife behind the window.

The next 3 Days i didn't want to sleep, so i read all the night. True Story.

Its called a Nightterror, google it. Its happened to me. Although I bit my toungue and the scary thing about to eat my face disappeared.

Go on youtube and type in "longest journey, the gribbler" thats what was staring in my face :S
I was playing on a construction site,i was running and then a huge wall of concrete that the crane was holding almost hit my face.i thought i was gonna die
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
I was at the trailer and I saw something in the bushes. I looked again and it seemed like a large raccoon. One more look and I realized it was a bear. I high-tailed it to the nearest trailer and got help from them. Jolly good time.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
The scariest moment of my life happened when i was 12.

My step-dad tried to beat me, after we discussed, then i stabbed his chest twice with a kitchen knife.
I tought i was going to be killed by him, in an act of despair i did it, i ran to the kitchen and grabbed one huge sharp knife and did what i had to do.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
One time, I woke up, and realized I was still alive.

This harrowing experience happens everyday
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Its called a Nightterror, google it. Its happened to me. Although I bit my toungue and the scary thing about to eat my face disappeared.

Go on youtube and type in "longest journey, the gribbler" thats what was staring in my face :S

Good to know, thanks. As i am not really a small child anymore (like wikipedia said) i hope that this will not follow me my whole life.
Might be pretty stupid & I believe it was coincidence but on July 16, around 2: 30am, I woke up to a loud crashing noise.. Alarmed, I turned on the lights to find that one of my shelves had fallen to the floor for no apparent reason. There were just old pictures in the shelves.
At the time I was browsing the Android market and when I went back to bed I found 666 results of my search. Was it a damn coincidence that just as the results showed up the shelf fell? It bothered me for a time..

*I strongly believe in ghost, spirits & demons but not in any religion or other tales. (which had never even moved)

boricua

Heh, this may sound very stupid, but it still happened. Funny coincidence, it happened today.

Getting out of philoshophy class, I was explaining to a friend a math equation. I was putting him into context and made the motion of jumping out a window, wich was closed. So, yea, I jump slighty at the window, and guess what, it was broken, so the window popped open and I went out of it. For a sec, I was sure I was about to die, was on the 3rd floor etc. A slip second after I was out of the window I got grab of a metal bar (construction site etc.) Lucky me, I thought my final hour had come.

Biggest adrenaline rush I ever had, best part is the action was in less than a second
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!