Toribash
you douche bags, he CAN make a mod that was already made if he wants to, he may not get much comments, but he can do it.

AS you can see, there have been about 4-6 soccer mods, 3 motorcycle mods (woot i made the first) 2 basketball, about 100 sword mods... etc.

It doesnt matter if a mod is already created, just you will probably get no comments or not very many, as ppl have seen it b4.
That is true Jam, but those mods weren't the same line of code.
gravity 0 0 0
The reason it's ok to have a couple of soccer mods is because the mods are going to be made different, but this is gravity, a one line of code change. No originality whatsoever.
oh noes! the rabid clone's had his smell of blood, now he won't rest before he gets the taste of it!

he's right though, this is an identical mod, the soccer mods are just similar to each other... and better mods have been locked and/or shamed... doesn't mean that this should be, though
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
its his first mod, give him a break..

And the only way one can succeed is to learn from one's own mistakes. I don't believe in the whole "it's only bad because it's their first try, let's sit by and watch their progress until they get better" process. I'm not trying to be the bad guy here, but honestly, this is a pure remake mod, we need fresh ideas. I'm not saying splatter did bad by posting this, but saying it's ok to let people post unintuitive mods that have been made before is bad. We wouldn't want 8 jousting mods with varied force out there do we?
yeh but noones first mod is original.

Mine was a sword and shield, already created numerous times.
Its when u start to get some skill, then u can create some more original mods.

SO!

Lets just leave this, comment if you wish, if it turns into a flame war... ill be forced to lock it... D:
Last edited by Jam0864; Nov 25, 2007 at 03:02 AM.
actually i think mine was original... sure was a sword mod, but it had a twist. it's called youshimitsumod.tbm

anyways, let's drop this, this thread is getting more attantion than some real mods are!
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!