Ranking
Agreed.

I'm not supporting the idea nor am I agianst it. I just thought it would ruin the game. At first I was against it. But now I don't really care. If people want to waste money on qi, then fine.

I'll simply stay away from it.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I will join. I believe that is just cheating to get fast QI. Earn it hard and you'll feel better the end.
I'm joining Lady Miska.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
"Good" Clans don't just recruit on belt alone. They have these things called "try-outs" where they test the person first. Clever eh?

Or show them some pro replay's.

Originally Posted by Shiko View Post
I will join. I believe that is just cheating to get fast QI. Earn it hard and you'll feel better the end.
I'm joining Lady Miska.

Buying Qi isn't really 'cheating'. It's just newbies would like to gain a much higher belt than they do now. Nabi needs ways to benefit from their work, y'know. Besides, we're going to see more high belt nubs than the lower ones >.>
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Ranking up is supposed to one of the funnest functions of the game, something everyone is supposed to go through equally. It just isnt the same anymore, because people who can, will buy their way out of ranking up. It's like getting good at baseball for fun, while someone is buying their way up to the major leagues who doesn't deserve it.

I am surely against it, and expect to see my name in that group Lady Miska!
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Buying qi is not rly Gentlemnn like. So how many buy now 10k qi for 30 USD? I think many.

When you see other games "WoW" or other XP games, you can't buy qi (XP).

This isn't anymore game fun, only who has the biggest one. And they havn't the biggest, because they bought qi
I think this is a way for players to get more things that need QI... It just shows how lazy people are these days.

I'm against it and you should expect me to joint this group.
Last edited by Rfifan; Apr 9, 2010 at 01:15 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I do not see whats all the fuss about buying qi is like buying a boosted account but its on your account. There are white belts who buy high belt accounts its pretty much the same to me.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Look at this guy, me123ster. Unknown player, caught botting, and new God-Belt.
There is no chance he earned it. He must have bought QI or a custom belt close to God-Belt.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=176899