Toribash
Original Post
Torishop Inventory Upgrade
We all know we need it,

Stackable items.

Tired of this?

omg close ur eys pls

Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
instead of having to manually put items into a set, they would stack automatically.

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
When the items go into your inventory, it would say "chronos grip X 20" or whatever. Even if you transfer the items, the item transfer would say "transfer x of 20". In a little box, all you would have to do would put a number in for the value of X. No big deal, no need for viewing each individually.

Originally Posted by abxy View Post
I want you to take a quick look at my inventory and i'll show a final concept which puts what everyone has said into account.

FINAL CONCEPT

Last edited by Drama; Aug 4, 2015 at 03:48 AM.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
I closed it the first time, idk who did it the second time.
I saw the points you've made and left it alone.

Instead of assuming I've done something, look into it more. kthanks
was informed i indeed closed it twice. too bad i don't pay attention to what im closing half of the time,thought i was closing the other thread I closed x2. I still stick with my statement below tho.

ALso, I dont need to know why this Needs to be implemented.

with stackable items, you would still have to view an unstackable version of the items

It's the same with sets, put the items in a set, name the set what items are in the set, if you want to view the items in the set, you'll still get the long ass list of items.
Last edited by 2WC; Aug 3, 2015 at 11:54 PM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You could have a 'stack' of 60 somethings. You could select 30 of them, not by clicking on the stack, like a set, but by some option. 'Take # 'item/s'.
I honestly do not see how this is any different from sets
Is there something I am not getting here?
Perhaps go another way of explaining, please?
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
instead of having to manually put items into a set, they would stack automatically.
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post

with stackable items, you would still have to view an unstackable version of the items

No you wouldn't :o

When the items go into your inventory, it would say "chronos grip X 20" or whatever. Even if you transfer the items, the item transfer would say "transfer x of 20". In a little box, all you would have to do would put a number in for the value of X. No big deal, no need for viewing each individually.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I closed it the first time, idk who did it the second time.
I saw the points you've made and left it alone.

Instead of assuming I've done something, look into it more. kthanks
was informed i indeed closed it twice. too bad i don't pay attention to what im closing half of the time,thought i was closing the other thread I closed x2. I still stick with my statement below tho.

ALso, I dont need to know why this Needs to be implemented.

It's the same with sets, put the items in a set, name the set what items are in the set, if you want to view the items in the set, you'll still get the long ass list of items.

I want you to take a quick look at my inventory and i'll show a final concept which puts what everyone has said into account.

FINAL CONCEPT

Saw your final concept.
I guess it could serve to be useful instead of sets.
Not sure how the coding would work, however.
Sorry to judge your idea too quickly, bad habit I need to get rid of.
Thanks for proving me wrong o7
Also, supported. Would save a lot of time and effort as well as making deactivated inventories everywhere a more organized place.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The main issue I see with this is that every single item is technically unique in terms of having its own searchable transaction history. I dont know if that would make this impossible, but if not then this idea would be great.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Saw your final concept.
I guess it could serve to be useful instead of sets.
Not sure how the coding would work, however.
Sorry to judge your idea too quickly, bad habit I need to get rid of.
Thanks for proving me wrong o7
Also, supported. Would save a lot of time and effort as well as making deactivated inventories everywhere a more organized place.

It's all good! Thanks for hearing me out!
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
The main issue I see with this is that every single item is technically unique in terms of having its own searchable transaction history. I dont know if that would make this impossible, but if not then this idea would be great.

I see what you're saying, but I'm sure as long as the stack is able to be actually viewed, it shouldn't be too big of a problem!
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I like this one, it would help my inventory hell.

Thanks for checking this out! I hope it gets implemented!