Toribash
this is awesome... would u consider making me one like it but with the colors toxic,vulcan and vampire? if not its alright
its much more good now but as nathan said, the contrast does make it look dull. oh and how much you selling this? :3
hey.
I'm honestly not sure, I don't really have much use for tc so any I get will probably be donated to different clans or organizations, but I'll get back to you on that.

And I'll keep the contrast thing in mind, right now I'm going to be working on Bob's project, but after that I'll probably get back to working on that one.
oh, ok then but when youre really gonna sell that head, can i try to buy it for 5k?
hey.
I'd wear that! Like the use of highlights, gives it a good metallic look, and rubbery on the tubes.
But please stop introducing yourself by setting us up for failure, we don't need to hear "it's messed up...i'm no texture artist...it's broken and I wanna fix it!" If any of those things were true, we'd tell you. Once you show us, what's done is done and excuses will just hold you back. (although obviously not much in your case, seeing as you made such booootiful faces!)