Toribash
Personally, I think it's an absolutely terrible idea... however with that being said, it also sounds absolutely fantastic. If you do get it however, you should get a friend of yours to take a video of you getting it, and then you ought to upload it. Seriously, it'd be the best thing ever to watch. Oh and uh, don't get a smiley face. Get something like a cross or a pentagram. That'd be pretty boss. Simple but to the point. Yeah, terrible idea but it would definitely be epic.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I wouldn't try to. People scream in agony getting a tattoo anyway, heavens know how much this'll hurt.
It won't even be worth it, all you'll see is a big, foggy blob of the colors you put on it. Only the sharpest eye will stare at your hands long enough to notice it.
Overall: No.
Mhm.
Well, it could be worth it if he records it. Get a video, throw it up on youtube, and get some recognition for such pain. I know tons of people who would watch something like this.
Originally Posted by box View Post
Odd, you consider a community, where not even staff members get paid, 'professional'.

In my opinion it wouldn't be cool unless you got it on all of your fingers, otherwise it would just look like a little bit of paint.

I don't, I was asking the community to find proof of its success or failure on the web because I couldn't find any myself
oh oh oh, hey, I'm a proof

at the end, it hurts like a bitch, and just looks like a dark shade under your fingernail. I know what you have in mind, but it won't come out right. :<
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iArhTFQ8YY

Video of a guy getting the skin under his toenail tattoed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO8tZv0cFKE

Video of a guy getting the skin under his fingernail tattoed.

Warning: both of the vids are fairly graphic so if you're squeemish I'd advise against watching them. Also, I've no idea whether or not these worked but I figured it might help you decide. Another thing to take note of is that as the nail grows back it would smear the ink. So after a couple of years it would just be a black blob.
its a bad idea knowing that it would be blurry if the nail grows back pluss it would hurt like hell.also its so small you will barely see it too.just use nail polish lol its a little easier.

@Dalliance
Heh, pretty epic shit you posted right there.
Well, I suppose that satisfies my need to see people get tattoo's there. Good game.

I suppose it's now become a bad idea, regardless of whether you record it or not. It's an extremely bad idea now because it no longer will entertain me. >.>