Ranking
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
I play supreme commander 2, yes - it's a rather nice game I love cybrans. I don't play the rip off game of it though, starcraft 2 yuck yuck unoriginal RTS - I need some avant garde in my games.

NO! Starcraft 2 is a rip off only of Starcraft 1 which was released ways before ANY Supreme Commander.

If anything, Supreme Commander is a rip off game of Starcraft :L
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
Is that your real beard?

Yes, I'm mainly too lazy to shave it more than once every two weeks

Originally Posted by vladvlad View Post
I finally see the one behind the long posts xD

(hope it's not fake)

noes is not fake - i can do any pose for you (other than whipping it out) if you don't believe xd

Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
NO! Starcraft 2 is a rip off only of Starcraft 1 which was released ways before ANY Supreme Commander.

If anything, Supreme Commander is a rip off game of Starcraft :L

Supreme commander 1 is based off total annihilation - which was made a year before star craft *SMUG*

SHUT UP WARCRAFT ONE AND TWO (which starcraft is based off) WEREN'T RELEASED IN THE MID 90S FFFUUUUUUUUU FFFSSS AND WARCRAFT WASNT A RIP OFF OF DUNE 2 WHICH WAS THE FIRST REAL RTS EVARR *Deprived cries himself into a coma*

Originally Posted by MaDBoY94 View Post
Joe: SC is a partial rip off Warhammer book >.>
Deprived: Why are you lazy?

Slavic genes - any slav who isn't a skin head nazi (of which there are quite a few, trust me there's a huge nazi following in Russia) and is not a complete idiot will admit to being lazy. Yes, even Putin (Hail the mafia boss of Russia and the real power behind the government (I looked for strings on Medvedev when he made his first speeches, maybe he is a real marionette instead of a figurative one)) - if he's not on record.

Real answer: I'm too busy playing video games xd
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
SHUT UP WARCRAFT ONE AND TWO (which starcraft is based off) WEREN'T RELEASED IN THE MID 90S

Huh.. It goes like this: Warcraft - Warcraft 2 - Starcraft - Warcraft 3 - WoW - Starcraft 2
Where are you from? (i don't believe that ur from russia :3 )
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Where are you from? (i don't believe that ur from russia :3 )

You're right, I was technically born in the (Russian part of) USSR. Don't believe me? My passport is in a German Embassy right now (getting my visa so I can keep living here), but once I get it back I can give you a picture of it xd

Here, have a wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubna

It's the basic Russian town - 80% old farts 15% skinheads 5% basement dwellers who play DOTA and CS - and 99% are ass poor, only difference is that it has a scientific history and does some very minor research
Last edited by Deprived_OLD; May 26, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
Heh... I am russian and I was born in Estonia (small country near Russia and Finland)
I still dont get it... What county does Dubna belong to? :S
EDIT: Wait.. I got it
Do you speak russian?
Last edited by MaDBoY94; May 26, 2010 at 07:44 PM.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Do you speak russian?

Sure, half-fluently, but I can't type it (dunno Cyrillic keyboard layout)
Haben Sie keine würst für mich?

Did I do it right?
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black