Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Rigth now, my total earned credits is lower than my current credits. But I wanna see the the history, I played a heck of a lot during torimania and I'm under the impression I didn't get as much as I should have. I really want my head texture! :]

Keep up the spectacular work!
Cheers!
yer i noticed yesterday that i hadnt got any winnings since march 30...which (i think) is before torimania finished, is it? and today it still isnt fixed D: i have played a fair bit since march 30 especially toward the end of torimania so i shuld have much more tc's than i do right now
you make me feel like i peed myself..... it makes me feel warm :P

This is how awsome Squid is
I bought a booster a while ago,i hope that i didnt loose all the money i did in this week.And i still have received any credits..
Originally Posted by labrat View Post
yer i noticed yesterday that i hadnt got any winnings since march 30...which (i think) is before torimania finished, is it? and today it still isnt fixed D: i have played a fair bit since march 30 especially toward the end of torimania so i shuld have much more tc's than i do right now

Same here.
your credits were given, but in small amounts, updating +5 tc per win after every match is easy to look over unless you play 20+ matches before you

check your torishop. write down your current amount of tc, play and win a match, refresh torishop and compare
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
Originally Posted by millie View Post
your credits were given, but in small amounts, updating +5 tc per win after every match is easy to look over unless you play 20+ matches before you

check your torishop. write down your current amount of tc, play and win a match, refresh torishop and compare

That is right. My TCs are going up, but the belt dump isn't updated. I should be above 2000 by now.
Originally Posted by limbcollector View Post
That is right. My TCs are going up, but the belt dump isn't updated. I should be above 2000 by now.

belt dump has been disabled, i dont think it will be updated again.
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
Originally Posted by millie View Post

I already said that i didnt received ANY tc.Even with the booster.