Ranking
Original Post
Clan Member limit
ok this has annoyed me for quite some time and since toribash is becoming more popular this problem will only increase. the limit of the clan members that can be in one clan should be raised from 50 maybe to about 100 or 80 something to sustain the flood of new members that are joining toribash. Our clan has had a flood of members trying to join in the past month. Our clan member limit is coming fast even while trying to weed out the recruits to hold out to keep from maxing out too fast. the last time we had to kick members because we had reached our max was not a fun day. (luckily they were just inactives) but its hard to have to turn people away when they clearly show that they have the skills to join for the reason of that the clan is full. I know there are others out there that want the max limit to be raised. thanks for your time.

~Fate
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 4, 2014 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Please don't encourage stupid posts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
ok what you just said contradicted itself and you obviously havent read the whole thread. I said that the limit is too small not that there are not enough skilled people. I only want it raised to support the massive number of people finding out about toribash that might want to join a clan but cant because the game only allows 50 per clan. i think that for toribash to continue to grow well the clan base needs to grow as well.

He thought you ment to lower the limit.

I agree and disagree somewhat. A limit such as 50 is good but also bad.
ugly
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
in fact British having no idea what was going on in the colonies being thousands of miles away and the king making bad (and some time downright stupid) decisions IS why they revolted but that is irrelevant. anyway my point is that it would be hard and a general waste of TC to try to control two clans. all it takes is for that one guy to mess something up and the whole system goes. 1 clan, more members easier to control. I don't think zeus would like a duel leadership anyway. plus we would have to make it official and-... no. Just no. To much time and money for what? to make a fake origin? I think just rising the cap to about 100 or maybe more is a lot simpler than trying to build a whole other community. I mean some of these official clans arnt like the clubhouse clans that are out there. they are full blown communities. we have jobs to do. things that need to get done. having more people will help in that cause.

You do know that clans exist purely as a tc sink?
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
You do know that clans exist purely as a tc sink?

You do know that everything that costs tc in this game exists purely as a tc sink?
the claim that clans are a tc sink is irrelevant to the idea im proposing .also that is your choice on what you spend tc on im saying my idea may save both tc for some people and clans that may be dying from inactivity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Maybe an option that would allow leaders to change the maximum limit of clan members?
Heart of Gold
I believe that that option would make for a better and agreeable option for both parties that want change and that don't want change
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've had my clan limit reached like twice, kicked a whole bunch
of inactives, but I'm not all that serious about this clan, so I don't care.
Anyway, for those who have or want a serious clan, wouldn't you want
your clan to evolve along with its members? Recruiting better members,
and kicking those who are not on par with your objectives and purpose...
If that were to be the case, you probably wouldn't reach the limit soon,
unless you like having inactives.
On another note, if you want to have members to "test" them or see how
committed they will be, you can make them "honorary" members. :3
In name only, of course.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
It was an arbitrary decision to cap the amount of members in clans, and it's being addressed in Gynx's clan rework.
sorry to say but i like the member cap. it helps keep inactive clans out. say i invited 100 random ppl and then went mostly inactive. there will be at least 1 - 5 people that are active on the off chance that staff wants to make the clan dead they can't. Also (and no offence to any of the people that do this) but i hate and i mean HATE fuckin clans that are made to support someone's youtube channel. It's just stupid because what ends up happening is since it'more of a fan club than anything anyone gets in, and nothing is worse than a bunch of cocky green belts challenging you to a war, then not knowing how to set one up. Another problem is that from what i've seen from our two youtube clans (Moff) and (Sinon) the leader gets caught up in making youtube videos, leaving the clan to fend for itself. (Sinon) was lucky, they had great co-leaders in place to cover for all the shit. that is why they lasted so long good co-leaders covering for all the shit that goes on and the leader can't to shit about because the new youtube video has got to come out soon.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
How about not inviting 100 random people that are inactive?

" No offense, but I fucking hate you "

There's 2 clans that I've ever seen meant for supporting a youtube channel, and it's not even supporting the channel, it's to bring the subscribers together into a more closely knit community, actually a good idea. So what if it's a fan-club.

Don't war a bunch of cocky green belts. *cough*

Good clans will live, bad ones will die. Survival of the fittest, or some shit. What's the current cap? 50? There may be faults to raising the cap, but they'd eventually work them selves out, either through elimination or reformation.