Ranking
/invade
Originally Posted by lDevil View Post
it was 20 minutes actually XD. I thought your clan was better sorry about that well now im in a clan that i will stay in forever hopefully

Alright. You thought my clan was better. I beat you at all of your tests. But I still let you in. Oh well. Like I said war, don't expect much out of him.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
/invade

Alright. You thought my clan was better. I beat you at all of your tests. But I still let you in. Oh well. Like I said war, don't expect much out of him.

Ok so you beat me so what. I have a great rank. Me and warman are friends i am good so deal with it dont go raging sbout just because i quit yout clan early so what if im not that good why should you care?
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
This will hurt you in the future Idevil. You should know we could beat this clan any day of the week.
[REBELLION] BABY LEARN TO LOVE IT http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4787904#post4787904
YEP IKR.
Originally Posted by topsofwow View Post
This will hurt you in the future Idevil. You should know we could beat this clan any day of the week.

If you say so oh and next time put /invade your not n this clan.
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
Name:katom12
GMT:+2
BELT:Black
HOW MUCH ARE YOU ACTIVE: 3-4h
HOW MUCH ARE YOU ACTIVE ON FORUMS:3-4
BEST MODS:Judo , TwinSword
PREVOIUS CLANS: