Ranking
Original Post
Ingame name
My suggestion is when ever ingame when someone says your name it will shine a different colour . this is usefull when the chat is going by fast and ur just getting messages that you just cant seem to read or something

Example:
<[Evil]Jizzify>Hey Flame wanna host something
<jesus>hwildfjs
<LolWut>shwahdah

something like that.
I dont think thats possible anymore. Plus this would be much simpler. also if u would be able to this would have been already abused so much.
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
I dont think thats possible anymore. Plus this would be much simpler. also if u would be able to this would have been already abused so much.

I see what your saying but in-game before you type someone's name just add ^ and a two digit number then type there name and you will have successfully have changed the color to there name in the chat box.
No they took that out it only works in the desc and such you can't do it in normal chat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
What my twin just said is right. it was ^32 or something else before then it was %23 or something but its not possible now
Ah alright. I personally don't use it but thanks for updating me on that. And sorry for the confusion xD
Since I'm interested in this and my post was deleted., I'm re-replying to this thread.

This wouldn't work necessarily for certain names since there's been a lot of common word names, it could be cool if it were also used with a command @Bird for example and it'll give it a color that way.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Possibly, but i think its still a hassle, but that would work. tbh it just should auto change the colour . plus it shouldnt be case sensitive
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
Possibly, but i think its still a hassle, but that would work. tbh it just should auto change the colour . plus it shouldnt be case sensitive

Yea simplifying it, maybe the tab option could work best, unless the whole concept remakes the color spamming like the ^## command.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I once brought this up, it would take a breakdown of the whole chat system to implement this, even though it looks pretty simple.