Toribash
Please finish this. 10/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Yes please do finish this from what i saw it was going to be awesome. The sync was good. i liked the song. although i did think the intro was slightly slow but that could just be me. 9/10
ima crusin for a bruisn
This has potential. Nice camera work and sync, I'd change the intro replay to something a bit more interesting, though.

Looking forward to seeing it finished.
infamous
Love it.
Though the replays need a bit more workout, they are not perfect, but normal, maybe a bit higher than that.
Then again, I love it, I love the sync, I love the shaders, I love the music, I love the whole of it.
Impressive.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Love it.
Though the replays need a bit more workout, they are not perfect, but normal, maybe a bit higher than that.
Then again, I love it, I love the sync, I love the shaders, I love the music, I love the whole of it.
Impressive.

Considering that most of the replays are 4-6 months+ old:
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
Also, I should totally send you some new replays since about 70% of them are quite old.

But, as Ostakex said as well, it is your opinion and all.

Also, I am most likely going to sort out some new replays specificly to replace some of these in this video.
Sold my dog to join RRO