Ranking
well the game was made for weirdos so no surprises when only the weirdos stick around
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
I’ve seen crazy shit with the years, people that probably never had social interaction with people outside or never seen the color of the grass, is this caused by toribash?

says you

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
i think its pretty obvious why. its the goddamn government spraying chemical trails in the air with their facking aeroplanes making everyone weird and dumber and more stupid and more weird.

are you familiar with the term: "NEW WORLD ORDER" ? google it pal. KLAUS SCHWAB AND HIS CRONIES R GONNA TAKE OVER THE FUCKEN PLANET, and the entire earth is gonna be under one single government, AND IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE AVERAGE IQ OF THE PLANET EARTH DROPS TO BELOW 100 DUE TO CHEMICAL TRAILS IN THE AIR.

obviously they're vaccinated pretty soon we're all gonna be too FUCKIN WEIRD AND STUPID to fight against it and we're all gonna become mindless toribash zombies due to CHEMICAL TRAIL.

the good news is toribash will have 9 billion playerbase!
#1 tabby glazer
Back when toribash was new it was a game about silly ragdoll-fighters dismembering their bodies in brutal fashion. Of course this attracted mostly weird people. Now the game is old and basically dead which leaves us with the weird people who are also unable to accept the inevitable end of all things and also are the worst kind of humans: Humans that post in forums *SCREAMS IN THE DISTANCE*
evil Führer of Evil
you folk like staring at balls bounce twist and turn I think we’re all a little weird
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
almost every design choice in the game is a barrier to entry -- of course everyone who's stuck around this long is a bit weird
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by basbousa View Post
i think its pretty obvious why. its the goddamn government spraying chemical trails in the air with their facking aeroplanes making everyone weird and dumber and more stupid and more weird.

are you familiar with the term: "NEW WORLD ORDER" ? google it pal. KLAUS SCHWAB AND HIS CRONIES R GONNA TAKE OVER THE FUCKEN PLANET, and the entire earth is gonna be under one single government, AND IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE AVERAGE IQ OF THE PLANET EARTH DROPS TO BELOW 100 DUE TO CHEMICAL TRAILS IN THE AIR.

obviously they're vaccinated pretty soon we're all gonna be too FUCKIN WEIRD AND STUPID to fight against it and we're all gonna become mindless toribash zombies due to CHEMICAL TRAIL.

the good news is toribash will have 9 billion playerbase!

If you’re worried about Klaus wait until you hear about bill gates…