Toribash
Realy, the guy get here thinking he's the best, doing whatever he want, then because of Psy he quit? Realy, that's so fucking childish. I know I'm not in the clan, but me and Psy used to hang out ingame like... Always, and I don't see how people can complain about him! He's cool, funny and serious when needed.

Also, guys, you too Vandetta, don't cry because a member quit. That is what make clans die. Realy, is just a member. Clan first hun?
Im not crying. its just a smiley lol. but lulu is a nice guy, it would suck to loose him.
and i dont think Vortex is close to dieing haha.
No offence.

EDIT: asked a stupid question. So i removed it
Last edited by Vandetta; Jul 5, 2010 at 06:37 PM.
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
About lulu it may be my fault. Lulu was kinda not happy to not be moderator on the forum, and that I do. He was saying we should replace cloak from moderators.
So I said him that yes. Cloak doesnt enjoy to be moderator, but dal should.
It wasnt very kind from me, And ive said him that i was sorry.
I was just still pissed off about what happend.

Awww, you guys had a fight about little ol' me? I'm touched. XD
Seriously though, Psyckho is a good Co-Leader, and his decisions are usually just.
Fardar was a bit pretentious, in that, he seemed to believe he had the same jurisdiction as a Co-Leader.

And speaking of which, I must talk about Lulu.
I am aware Cloak does not quite care for being a mod, and because of this you wish to replace him.
But regardless of whether I would be a better mod than Lulu, he IS a Co-Leader, and therefore has the right more than I do.
I know you've already apologized Psyckho, so I won't go into it any more.

This clan, to me at least, has been most successful when run by an elite trifluctuation of leaders. So I do not think Lulu should leave. If he does, I wish him well, but I believe in order grow even stronger, we must have all three leaders in the clan.

Thank you.
Proud leader of VorteX

I'm going to add in my two cents here.

Psyckho is THE reason I joined Vortex pretty much. Hell, he's the guy that got me onto the forums. The only reason I joined a clan was because I thought he was a cool guy :P

So yeah, I've never seen him be mean or harsh, and I'll admit some of the things he mentioned I also have been irritated and annoyed by.
Welcome to an Infernity of pain
Proud VorteXian
: D

Lov'yah all guys : D
Vandetta said something really true about me there : Respect me, and you'll have all the respect I could give you.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Originally Posted by lulu91291 View Post
il be glad to come bak up to ice tho

Hell, Why would i want you to leave?!
I thought you left, you told me that via pm
When it comes down to it lulu, I've known you for years, and you'l never be perma outa this clan, you'l always be able to come back, and i hope you know that,
Welcome back =)
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX