Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Guys,if we want our clan to be famous and strong just like the others,don't look at the other clans and say "aww man it's impossible to beat them..".We are supposed to try hard t0o be like them and if we kept thinking about how strong they are we are never gonna be like them.If you can put anything to your mind,you can do it no matter what.So i know this might be hard but we must try to improve just like they did to become famous and stuff.
Meh but not Sigma. TOrigod is a bit inactive. And Hunters is dying now so their working on a revival project. So let's have mercy on them. Duane your such a priss
RIP ∑
master of the universe
xD

anyway what MYI said

i mean really when we vs them lets try not to win it would be great if we won but lets keep smaller first.

im thinking give them a good fight. that they will never forget

We wont get anywhere if we dont dive in hard and try.

it is possible to beat anyone ive beaten numerous amount of 5-master belts easy.

also rank 100 below hard but they are still beatable

we really just need to match up the skill with skill

once we get our rep its pretty hard to lose it.

E.G. In the clan tourney DAT lost against Alpha and DAT still has HEAPS of rep
The main thing is we boost our rep when we challenge other much stronger clans.

It's not about winning or loosing its about your guts to challenge other people and get higher ranked up

for more rep we might want to get up to higher belts quicker so people know that shaq is here or somone is here and they can come.

i mean everyone wants to join DAT and Alpha cause i has rally good people like ticux and DAT has Jepoy alpha has rocker and so and so

we should also start getting Black belt + to join but keep all the Blue- her.

if we ever run out of members and need more then recruit lower belts.

i mean we may be a nub clan for a bit but atleast when those belts rank up (which they will someday) you will have an army of 10+ dans

thats all for my awesomely long report
You just got TOLD by an 11 YEAR OLD
DIAF
xD do you wanna prove that?

if so no fucking judo

judo is a luck mode
we only do lenshu and TK i think
You just got TOLD by an 11 YEAR OLD
DIAF