Ranking
I joined in 2014, in the beginning of the summer! I was watching Markiplier play some Amnesia when I saw on my suggested videos a game called toribash. I wondered, why is markiplier playing this weird game. So I clicked on it and watched the video with a big grin, when it ended I wondered if I should play the game, so I downloaded it via steam and That is how my Toribash History started. I have had many friends and enemies through out my whole toribash experience, I have definitely been a massive dickbag. But with everyone of my experiences, I learned alot. Which is why I always comeback to this game. LoL i never could find a good way for me to get TC which is why I get angry alot in game. But it is so fun Parkouring with people and Fighting.
i joined in 2008 when i was not even in high-school
my deskmate talked about this game and since i discovered it i have been in love with it.
i mostly enjoy marketing (i do it when i get bored / i need paypal money for other stuff that i don't want to use my credit card for)

i know a lot of generations of tb playesr and i have nice memories of every year/summer
Idk When I joined but I had joined multiple clans and due to school I had no time to play.
I usually roam around the market. People recognize me as the guy who is in the art/texture sub-forum or the outrageous price selling person
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
hanz0 messaged me on steam and said that I should play toribash, so I created an account and joined [NO]

since then I have served as a community leader
Joined like a year and a half ago for the first time, started (NYAA) almost immediately with a few buds of mine. Been stuck in Spec ever since.

Not really much to say about it.

I really don't appreciate your cute little sarcasm sans. Don't make me take away sex again.
joined 2 years ago. My friend showed this game to me when he got out of hospital because he got some kind of brain bleeding because he fell off a bike and hit his head...

And [assassins] is the greatest clan ever made.
However i think it's dead....
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Friend showed me in 08 or 09 some time, saw the urban clan video and loved it so signed up with various shitty accounts until I stuck with Erth in 2010. That's what I properly got into the game and consider my "start point".
Joined raid off the bat in a recruitment thread. Holy shit those guys were awesome. They took me in completely fresh and helped me learn the basics of foruming and stuff.
Just all round an amazing bunch of guys that I wish I'd kept more in touch with.
Eventually I found myself getting more involved in the ingame scene, started making a little name for myself playing taekkyon, and raid was never an ingame clan, they were forum and irc based.
With that I regretfully left raid and eventually ended up joining Jolly Roger at blackbelt, despite their 7th dan min, belt at the time. Met some amazing people that I still see from time to time ingame. Niko, Brucia, Missuse, Dropkick and the likes.
Got GM while in Jolly and started to become better in taekkyon.
I got into a disagreement with one of the members and ended up leaving Jolly. Although if I'm honest with myself I kind of just wanted to apply to Urban. For the life of me I can't remember what we argued about but I'm sure it was nothing.
So that's how I cam to apply to Urban. Got super into my ingame stuff and ended up progressing to clan mod, and smod and uniteam and gm lead and stuff.
co lead urban for a bit, got admin soon after getting gm lead
started using skype and mumble, began actually speaking to people on the forums and stuff.
I got to know the [NO] guys really well and eventualyl Urban began to die. Death by league of legends really, so I went over to [NO] and here I am.
Met up with a load of the guys there irl and consider most if not all of them good friends.

Went inactive because I became really ill last year, came back got GM lead here we are.

Also somewhere in there i made erthtk and became bad at the game, rip glory days
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Joined in 2007. Had the demo for 2.xx because I didn't want to pay $20.00 for the game, so every time I went to multiplayer, my qi would be reset to 0. Also I couldn't save replays until 3.00

Fast foreward to 3.00, when toribash became free. Got invited to my first clan called [Revolution]. No one from the clan plays anymore. Don't really have any memories other than joining [Revolution]. Quit Toribash in 2008.

Fast foreward to 2009. Came back to the game, and after playing for a couple of days, someone approached me and was like "sup wanna make a clan?" and I was like "rofl lmao sure". This clan was called [Sin]. It got official, and I left the clan shortly after. No one from the clan plays anymore. FALSE. -tyzer

Except TyZi. Sorry TyZi :<

Fast foreward to 2010. Joined another clan called [L]egion. Stayed in that clan for most of its lifespan. Skip to about June 2010. Made my first entry into the Book of Records for the Fastest Uke Disqualification, done in 23 frames (link to post here). It was later beaten by Beznick that year. The replay no longer exists due to the forum rollback in December, so every post from August - December got deleted. If someone from back then still has the replay from back then for some reason, you should totally post it.

Skip to a couple of months later. One of the members from the clan stated that some old clan was dying, and he wanted to help it out. I tagged along, and revived the clan. We re-named the clan [Zero]. It started to die, and I left.

Skip to sometime in 2011. After leaving [Zero], I joined another clan called [42]. Stayed in that clan until it died in summer of 2011.

Skip to August of 2011. Me and 2 other people were discussing making a clan. These two people were Juhizz and BioEx. Juhizz left [Parrot](which kind of started the rivalry between us) to help us make the clan. This clan was called [duck]. We came up with the name after sitting in-game and typing up random words that rhyme with "fuck". Then we started spamming "duck", and that's how we came up with the name.

I became a Unibash Teacher sometime around 2011-2012, teaching new players how to player Taekkyon. (Unibash was pretty much a group of users teaching players how to play Toribash, and making textures/mods. It doesn't exist anymore.)

Quit in October 2012, and came back in February 2014.

Around 2015 [duck] started the totally serious and heated rivalry with [Parrot]. And to this day, we still totally hate each other.

Between 2010 and now, I made more entries into the BoR, and I also made the Organization Order of Taekkyon with Erth in 2011.

Yeah my history was kind of clan heavy, but there wasn't much I could say that wasn't too short, or too in depth, and I didn't want to just discuss every record I broke.

Also I was a wibbler back when wibbles was a thing (never forget)
Last edited by Rfifan; Mar 10, 2016 at 07:59 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I joined in late 2008 (I was 9 at the time, 17 now) I was just looking for a new game to play and ending up stumbling upon this fucking addicting game.

I don't believe I really ever admitted that the forum was there, it was just some foreign country to me. So due to that I stayed in-game most of the time and made friends that would come and go.

Let's skip to 2010.
I finally achieved custom belt after all my hard work (yes it took awhile because I didn't really ever understand the game) and kind of finally started going on the forums and getting involved in clans, I don't remember any of their names.

It was middle to late 2011 when I lost that account for a humiliating reason.
So password changes, the goddamn password changes. Because I was never really on the forums before that year I don't believe I ever took these into consideration and I don't know if it notified me before or not of them needing to be done but when the time came around for me to actually have to change my password I had forgotten what it originally was. Being young and dumb at the same time I didn't even consider getting a staff to help out, I just rage-quitted the game.

Now it's 2012 (one year later).
Some old friend, don't even remember who he was, contacted me on Skype and asked me if I wanted to make a clan. I told him I didn't have an account anymore so he just told me to make a new one. I named it DeprivedOR. So we made a clan which then had some problems later on (I needed to contact beloved Erth at one point to help me because I had leadered one too many people). This clan lasted a year, had many names, and never became official.

At the time I also started to get interested in realism but my spars mostly consisted of running around the guy until he rage-quitted. (Almost all my qi is spars btw apart from a few fun games here and there).

For 3 years I replay-made and got quite decent at parkour (it's now 2015) and during that time I didn't really join any clans but finally I decided to join a serious clan (Aeon) in which I ended up getting kicked out of because of 1. I'm a bad person and 2. I created the glorious Clen Org (Later to be towel and then clen clan again). I stayed clan-less for about an hour (I'm a bad person, really) which resulted in me being blacklisted from Aeon and joined Catalyst in which I was quickly promoted to co-leader and then basically leader when Calamity and Submerge went inactive. The clan was left in the hands of me and Sweeni but sadly quickly died (about a month later) despite our best efforts.

I then joined Tint (introduced by Bulous who at the time posted a lot on Ct) with this amazing app. Before all that though (the summer of 2015) I had joined Ninja Warrior Season 2 under the name Rune (changed my name from DeprivedOR to Rune whilst I was in Aeon) and had acquired a little bit of fame among the noobs (don't look at my NW2 replays, they're baaaaad) but at the same time was recognized by Xlr84life and Xioi who taught me quite a bit more about parkour. I had also recently started tricking at the time and was taught more by ShoddyV2.

So real time (2016).
I've name changed to Zubin (my real name) and am still in beloved Tint (from which I have no intention of ever leaving).