Ranking
I would like to request a single ally for now and hopefully we could get to know eachother a little bit better before we clan ally
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett
Originally Posted by LostWorld View Post
No, i frankly dont like you very much, sorry.

As you have posted in my clan Dsc saying I am mad by not being allies with this clan,made me laugh.

I request single alliance to every noob clan I see

Goodluck Anyways
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by DemonicBank View Post
Im not asking for your opinion devil, i just dont want to be thought of badly because im allied with you, due to the fact a lot of people dont really like you, i was actuallly asking Marked 1 the person who akes decisions in your clan.

In fact, his opinion really matters here. A lot of people actually don't see that he changed. Due to fact that You just pissed on Devil1, i won't accept this alliance. Also - peace and good luck.
Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post
In fact, his opinion really matters here. A lot of people actually don't see that he changed. Due to fact that You just pissed on Devil1, i won't accept this alliance. Also - peace and good luck.

thank you for supporting me unless like the others
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I dont want to be better than anyone i just rather dont want to be on anyones enemies list.
also
Originally Posted by Devil1 View Post
As you have posted in my clan Dsc saying I am mad by not being allies with this clan,made me laugh.

I request single alliance to every noob clan I see

Goodluck Anyways

So far its under contruction and still better than all of your clans youv made, demon07
Last edited by LostWorld; Jul 31, 2010 at 03:18 PM.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)
Belt: Brown Belt
Time playing toribash: 1 Month

Artist: No
How long you wish to stay: Until the clan dies ;)
Why you want to join: Bc i know lostworld and hes very good and i think that the clan will last long if we get lost of members that donate and are very good. All i have to say. ;)
Originally Posted by Kolors View Post
Belt: Brown Belt
Time playing toribash: 1 Month
Artist: No
How long you wish to stay: Until the clan dies ;)
Why you want to join: Bc i know lostworld and hes very good and i think that the clan will last long if we get lost of members that donate and are very good. All i have to say. ;)

Sure i guess. need some ppl.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)