Toribash
Originally Posted by jaspertailor View Post
I also need help about to this how to create texture and how it work in my wii gaming console. Thanks for sharing this topics in this thread, It is really working and now I can easily creating and using the various textures in wii console.

What are you talking about? Read the previous posts. There are no textures on the Wii.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Importing texture in Wii version isn't avaliable.

But there are 2 changing* head textures (1 on tori, 1 on uke)

*by changing I mean, that when you or your opponent hit/got hit/decaped/were decaped , the head texture changes. For example, if you decaped someone, your tori gets a devilish face. Or if you got decaped, it changes to X_X face
I think there should be a way to connect your toribash acc to your wii acc and have the textures uploaded to the wii tori,.
Originally Posted by ZOTWISALT View Post
I think there should be a way to connect your toribash acc to your wii acc and have the textures uploaded to the wii tori,.

What Wii account are you talking about?
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
I just came across this forum and I'm glad to find interesting topics here. Thanks for sharing this one for I have the same concern. Hope to find solutions here.
They need to make it like you get a flashdrive and put your textures on them (or make new ones)put it in the back of the wii and on the wii you can go to the flashdrive and save it in toribash.

That is what i think.