1. Stop procrastinating
2. No.1
3. Learn atleast one programing language
4. Bring full marks in maths 6 time in a row
5. Git gud

I am totally going to stick to it. Jk jk jk jk
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
I think bad this general way of thinking about the new year, each day is open to changes and life improvements, and people just stop to think about it during the "turn of the year" and the worst, just think, in most often don't make most of the things they would like.

Well, okay.

Throughout this year, I sought improvements in my professional life, studying, etc. For next year, I intend to finish my of Computer Science course, get a better job, see new places, new people, new cultures... Getting a cool label for my band and such. Oh, and buy my own house.
Let me just remind you guys, proper resolutions aren't things such as 'get more money', resolutions are for changing and improving yourself morally and physically for the better.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
My resolution is just nothing but Grades and Homework that's basically it other than that's just my agenda from now on until I'm out of high school
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
Let me just remind you guys, proper resolutions aren't things such as 'get more money', resolutions are for changing and improving yourself morally and physically for the better.

Honestly at this point getting more money could be a way to better yourself in this day in age where everything revolves around currency, just saying.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Everything may revolve around currency, but everyone desires money and will work towards getting it in any way possible, so it's not a resolution - something that is trying to change you, it's just making yourself more greedy than you already are. So before really typing down anything in this thread think of CHANGE or GOALS you can work towards achieving.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Become leader of illuminate, join up with isis, bomb America then apologize. AND; AND ponies... LOTS
Last edited by Zorow; Dec 20, 2014 at 11:13 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj