Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by azir View Post
ok i already download FRAPS,after that when i record my replay, the FPS of fraps soo slow.so my video is too slow

If you wish to record without lags, you will have to ...buy it. Why ? Because once you own the product, you will have a little option ; "no sync" ; that removes lags from records.
Gone
Yeah, however even having that may still cause lag with it, like mine. If that's the case then you need more processing power in your computer.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Yeah, however even having that may still cause lag with it, like mine. If that's the case then you need more processing power in your computer.

Huh ? Your video lags after that "No sync" ?
It shouldn't. This is how it does : with the No sync stuff, when you record the video, it lags, but the video itself doesn't at all.
Gone
if fraps record with low fps you will lag, put up the fps recorded by fraps up and it will lag less (unless you got a slow computer)

i got a unregistered version of fraps that works perfectly fine without lagg at all.
Originally Posted by rexton View Post
if fraps record with low fps you will lag, put up the fps recorded by fraps up and it will lag less (unless you got a slow computer)

i got a unregistered version of fraps that works perfectly fine without lagg at all.

Well, the most "secured" way to record a movie is to use that No Sync button, since at least it will remove any eventual lag.

For example, even with a high FPS & without the No Sync, it lags.
Gone