Toribash
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Loved the intro, nice setup for the song as well as getting that default replay feeling

thanks holo C :

I really really loved those focus parts where you blurred out uke, very clever

thanks, i first played around with mattes when i made USER, they have a lot of potential

It's good you didn't do 3D stuff, it wouldn't have really fit the whole default vibe imo.

i think if im gonna make more tb videos, i want to explore some more 3d compositing like the angel thing i did in VOLUCER
Last edited by Slycooper; Oct 20, 2014 at 07:37 AM.
Speaking of which, how DID you do that? Was that simply a tori model that you added wings to or?
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Speaking of which, how DID you do that? Was that simply a tori model that you added wings to or?

Put uke and tori in the center of the world, /opt uke 0.
Record a normal spinning cinematic, record again with a high res texture set. Trim it to one full spin, render then track in boujou. If it fucks up like usual, keep trying with different settings.
With the tracking all done, line it up with the normal version I recorded, and add everything. Found the wings free on deviantart, did the halo with Trapcode form and the clouds with trapcode particular. I had to make a matte using masks (for the wings so they didn't plop on top of tori) because I was too stupid and didn't record a matte in-game using die_contrast.inc
You made my replay look so good I couldn't even recognize it.

well done.

Great job here sly, seriously. You made a lot of these replays look 10x better than they actually are which are already great.

And that's what editing is for, taking something that is good and turning into something amazing.

I tip my hat to you good sir.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/