Toribash
Might i suggest a more.... unique approach. going with OMEGA being the topic. such as, find the alpha, find the omega. they have to systematically hunt down omega or something of the sorts
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yeah, I agree that we need something more original. Maybe a forum event sponsered by us.
Quit, probably.
Well soon (when i get microsoft word on my laptop) im going to be doing a lot of event organising, helping oshi, team aikido event plus the sequel to my hurtlocker event so i will be talking with the GK's. I would be happy to mention the fact that omega were planning to do something.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
a gk is a gamekeeper, they organise the events and tournaments to encourage activity and keep the community happy. It also has mini-economic properties but anyway, they are just staff that organise tournaments and such. If you can get sponsored by them then they help you and fund it.
She/They