Toribash
1. Are you Male or Female? i am a dude
2. What country do you live in? USA! i wish i was german ( NAZI JAH!)
3. What do you do to pass time (not including Toribash (If Toribash is one))? i get on facebook and i play soccer (no i will not tell u my name )
4. Anything interesting about yourself? i am amazing thats it i am just plain amazing actually i am exxagerating i am an average school kid and such yatta ta uhm yeah i am random i guess ich hasse euch aus den tiefens mienes herzens
5. What languages can you speak? german but not fluently
6. what you would like to achive in life? live to be 27 (mah lucky number) have a great wife 4 kids (2boys 2 girls) rich (who doesn't) or more than enough money a great deal of friends and job i like
1. Male
2. Poland (beatiful country)
3. ridnig on bike , learning play guitar , wathing films and playing computer
4. I'm windsurfer , i trained sport shooting but finished it ( not enough time ) I was very good in this sport
5. polish and english ( but i thing my english is poor)
6. I want to be a doctor, do something amazing and helpful for pepople, and be happy ...

and i'm 17
Originally Posted by Dyrozix View Post
2. What country do you live in? USA! i wish i was german ( NAZI JAH!)

[offtopic]
good to know that you are kidding ~.°
[/offtopic]

1. Are you Male or Female? male
2. What country do you live in? germany!
3. What do you do to pass time (not including Toribash (If Toribash is one))?
i do work alot on my pc, creating and edit media n stuff, gaming (allmost highskill in cs), ...
4. Anything interesting about yourself?
im kinda very good in gaming, i impress people in alot of games ;p
im a technical drawer
i can draw very good with pencils, too

5. What languages can you speak? english and german of course
6. what you would like to achive in life
a man that produces better videos than those which were produced in hollywood ;p
i want to help people in ... ah nvm

im 19
Last edited by Aikanaro; Feb 18, 2009 at 12:03 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
lol i was kidding cus there are some tards who don't know germany but know nazis and sound of music and such ( believe me in class a while back on a test someone answered a shoe killed abraham lincoiln ) and the south won the revolutionary war
I AM MASTER OF THE HELICOPTER
k edited it

i dont like this kind of jokes you know ...
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
sorry not sure were to post this, but im leaving cliche
1|= `/0|_| C4|| |234|) 7|-|15, `/0|_| |234|_|_ ||33|) 7() 637 |_41|D.... Big brother of Illkickurass