Ranking

Who I'm Using (Disclaimer)

You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY

The world turns to early morning for the people of Magnus. It is nearing November, and cold winds being to flow from the mountains. It is a surprisingly warm morning, given the season, and the breeze is good.

Elves and humans alike begin to stir across the country, and a breath of activity is slowly exhaled from the land.

All is not good, however. Humans and elves are on the brink of all out war, and are only separated by the Great Range and opportunity. Both factions know of the dangerously low will for peace, and are preparing. Economics are in an odd state for both factions due to preparations. A grim air surrounds the nobility of both countries. Armies prepare and the pale horse stirs.

The time is 8:00 AM.

TO PLAYERS:
The story begins now! Feel free to start wherever you like, but use your sense. If you need someone to GM a leader or NPC to start you off, contact one of the GMs.

<3
Last edited by Thorn; Sep 20, 2011 at 03:41 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Saxum Streets

He's beginning to discover things about us. Things that should go unheard, things that could put the plan in jeopardy. You must silence him tonight. Leave no trace, use whatever means necessary.
Erich recalled what his leader had told him about the man. Name: Xodak. Medium Build, blond hair. Works as an officer in the army. Had recently been investigating the assassins. Lives in a large home on the edge of Saxum. Erich strolled through the alleyway, making his way to Xodak's home.
Last edited by Nameless; Sep 20, 2011 at 03:55 AM.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Xodak's house

Xodak broods over maps and reports in his second story study. His eyes widen momentarily with realization, and he quickly makes a circle over Gate Valley.

Of course. That's where they stay. It makes sense... A place between both nations.

He begins packing his notes into a messenger bag.

I can finally investigate these people...
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Xodak's House

Reaching the house, Erich walked around to the back entrance. Locked, of course, but very low quality. It came off with a quick picking, and the door swung open. Looking around intently, Erich found himself in a small, darkly lit room. He listened intently for any noise, any faint human noise. Nothing. He must be upstairs. He thought. Erich quickly made his way up the stairs, constantly watching out for any sign of life.
#Magnus - #Sigma
House in the Valley

Sidia wakes up from a good night of sleep.

Standing up she takes in a good deep breath of the morning air.

"Ah I love the smell of mortal conflict." She opens her eyes all the way "Or its that guy, he sure was nice letting me into his home and all." she says staring at the man slumped in a pool of his own blood in the corner of the bedroom"

She shrugs and then moves on to go downstairs to look for some food.

Xodak's House

I could have sworn I heard my door open, Nah I'm just being paranoid.

He scrambles around gathering the final things for his journey for a few moments and then heads toward the stairs.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Xodak's House

Erich stops abruptly when he hears the noise of footsteps. He prepares his small crossbow, slowly walking back, to get a perfect vantage point on the stairs, and remain hidden from anyone coming down at the same time.
#Magnus - #Sigma
House in Gate Valley

Sidia finds something to eat and then promptly changes her form to that of a high value prostitute.

And walks outside to peddle her wares to the nearest Human guard she can find.

Xodak's House

Xodak makes his way to the stairs and starts down them.
Last edited by Enzu; Sep 20, 2011 at 04:32 AM.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
A healing ward in Isola
Drak wakes up to the sounds of blue birds chirping. 'Twas his third day in the infirmary and he had already recovered all of his battle wounds, but it was his mental state that had been shaken. The images of his wolf pack being slaughtered replayed over and over in his mind, like a pendulum, without stopping.

Drak gets out of his bed and walks outside into the city square to see that the elves are busier than usual. He notices that there are more armed guards covering the palace and the church. Something was definitely up....
beep
In a small clearing outside the walls of Saxum

Pacing back and forth, Dresdel considers how he can get back into the city without the guards catching him.

What to do, what to do. Maybe I can sneak over the walls, they don't watch them much in the daytime.

Dresdel stealthily makes his way over to the wall and sneaks over it. Once inside the city he makes sure to pull his hood far over his face so no one can see in and begins slowly making his way back to his old safehouse.

I wonder if anything still stands of that old building. I'm going to need some money if I want to get any information here.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]