View Poll Results: Respect, Authority and Skill on which one:
Ingame.
16 Votes / 30.77%
Forums.
36 Votes / 69.23%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
To me, the forums are larger than the game just because I see people consistently. There is a far stronger community feel which nourishes the want for respect/authority imo. Skill for ingame and forums are totally different, can't really be compared. Ingame of course is being able to win all the time while forums consists of so many things like texturing, managing clans, setting up a shop, feeding off the market.
Voted forums, because it seems more diverse.

Yeah, DarkJak summed up my opinions. Although I like to be ingame as much as I can, it gets boring while there's so much that the forum can offer. Clans are active most of the time on their forum, rather than ingame. This is especially true with [Addicted], I'm the only one that goes ingame often, besides gerFight which I never see ;). Even though I run an organization, I like it a lot better on the forum than ingame. The replays are better in singleplayer, but its a fun process making them in multiplayer. Over all, I like the forum better. But the game has its moments too c:
If I could just choose where to have skills I would like to have some in-game.
That would be funny I guess.
Having skills in forums could be cool, too, but I think it would be funnier to be able to play the game itself.

Respect and authority are overvalued if you ask me, although you gain them by having skills.

Hi Sly.
Ingame because personally I don't really care much about anyone on forums unless they want join wicked, then I have to checkout their posts and belt.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
1337% forum
ingame just became boring since there are only noobs (greenys - blackys)
i only go ingame with friends or for clanwars
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
I get abused ingame by those red-named fags.
Forums are where all the good shit goes down.

But I would prefer to be equally respected across both.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I like the game but I don't express myself through it. Nobody can really know you through the game. In forums it the other way. Where knowledge and intelligence shine.
Anyways - Skill for the game & Authority with respect in forums

boricua

Why isn't IRC listed?

Aarugh, thats the only thing TB related I use anymore.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Neither

Both suck ass in their own way.

Ingame: There are annoying douchbags and people who just annoy the hell out of me. There are rage quiters and the biggest problem of all: No one is EVER ingame

Forums: trolls, more annoying people, and other stuff that I cant think of ATM.

To sum it all up, I have to say ingame. Atleast theres something to do and have some kind of fun other than typing things. And talking to people is much easier other than waiting like a hour for someone to respond. (IRC is too inactive)
Not voting because I dont think people vote anymore.
Last edited by Rfifan; Jul 21, 2011 at 02:41 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Forums are better.

You hang out,criticize a little,
chat a little bit more.

and stuff.
I play games and lift weights.