Ranking
Yesterday for breakfast, I ate 2 egg and potato tacos, 1 blueberry muffin, and a BLT.

For lunch I had two grilled cheese's with pickles, ketchup, onions, and mustard. Oh, and some french fries of course.

For dinner, I ate 2 bowls of pasta with pesto sauce.

\invade
inq.
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Yesterday for breakfast, I ate 2 egg and potato tacos, 1 blueberry muffin, and a BLT.

For lunch I had two grilled cheese's with pickles, ketchup, onions, and mustard. Oh, and some french fries of course.

For dinner, I ate 2 bowls of pasta with pesto sauce.

\invade

AWESOME.

Also, screw those invade tags.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I ate a nyan cat poptart I made out of a cat head cookie and strawberry shake poptart :3
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
I had a piece of winterfresh gum, a fresh-off-the-grill hot dog and a bag of salt & vinegar chips.
Be good or be good at it.
Lovin do's chips, you sure your not baked? Anyways I felt like a little kid again I had chicken nuggets and fries
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
yea I'm trying to gain weight.... kfc meal(biscuit, 3 chicken pieces, mashed potatoes & gravy, and potato wedges) about 7-10 spoonfuls of peanut-butter, 5 cinnamon rolls, marathon energy bar, a quesadilla floating in butter, a bag of popcorn with tons of butter, and a few tootsie pops...