Toribash
Nice!

I really like how you move every joint to get more speed and more power.
and your the first replay maker ive seen actually not care about grabbing, which probably makes you..you.

Out of everything, its your style that comes through to us probably more than anything. but also the destructive power, like in the 3rd replay that arm just flew off and it was gone in less than a second, and i noticed that instead of your leg stopping, its just glides straight through that arm like a knife cutting celery.

What i was disappointed about was it had lots of power but only 1 or 2 dismembers.
i would love to see the destructive power in each of those hits to maybe more dismembers.

but believe me i'm no where near as good as what i'm saying xD

Money shot is a great example of what i want to see. you going back to murder the hell out of uke some more, because we all know you of all people can.

Axe: 9/10
MoneyShot: 15/10 (i like how you go back for more)
Failure: 10/10
Punch: 7/10
Gwar: 8/10 (Love the power but needs more DM's, i know its hard when your flipping away but when you land try and get to uke as fast as you can.)
Forgot:9/10 (again, good kick, just needs more DM's with power

NOTE: Don't take these comments the wrong way, i really can't do better

when i saw bring the axe down i couldent help myself but to add some more DM's so i hope you like it
Attached Files
00onslaughtcontinue.rpl (187.6 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by noomy; Jul 1, 2009 at 11:47 AM.
That last replay wasnt really as good as the others :/

The last DM looked a bit wierd though. But its a good replay. 7/10
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
your last one looks to fake but it was a nice boom shot it was very sstrange looking and you last Dm looked almost hAxxed.

it was good thoa I liked it alot.

8/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Oh...I always see people write your name, but I think these are the first replays I have seen of you aside from the ones that used to be in the default.

Money shot is sex, dirty satisfying sex. 9.9/10
This last one wasnt too bad, 7/10
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Ohnice. Noweb replays. I like all of them except the last two in the first post.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well