Endurance Onslaught 6.0
So what? You can't even elaborate on what you've just shown.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=391

As you can see in that post, he paid $40 for the account kolosus.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=393

And this, everyone, shows that he was known as Roronoa_IV before he bought kolosus. Which Roronoa_IV was known as nnaass. The proof of that, is on the e-mail of the screenshot 6 posts before this one.

So you see? Why don't you just admit it? That way you won't be screwed up. Better to be ashamed.

There's still a lot of proof, you know. And it's all on Roronoa_IV's posts. Don't you just love embarrassing failure people such as yourself?
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Roronoa_VI View Post
Ok, Il sell the Kolosus account back to you. Psswd sent

Lucky I keep quote records from private messages.
I don't give a damn. Answer the question, are you nnaass or not? But don't deny, say yes. Don't let me get someone who knows. (But I already have)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
I don't give a damn.

I have enough proof to deny, also, your altitude towards my pieces of evidence is obviously suspicious as well.
Here's the truth of myself. I was known as Ardgevald, had a name change to Palaxius, then to Virtue. Done.

Your turn, nnaass.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
What? You are Palaxius? Once the leader of some clan?

Ok, my turn.

I was once known as kolosus, and stayed that way.

Truth revealed
Sup yo, you should clear your pm's before selling your account. I read through a few, and there is proof that you bought the account kolosus from freeeddy. Also, I've known for quite a while that Roronoa_VI was nnaass. Virtue told me to post here, so please don't report, members of Pandora.
See? You can't escape the truth.

I'm right, you lied and you were wrong. Bye bye.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Exactly.
No proof that I'm RoronoaVI or nnaass. Although that nnass once brought this account, I brought it back, proof shown in post 12
Originally Posted by Roronoa_VI View Post
Ok, Il sell the Kolosus account back to you. Psswd sent