Toribash
Originally Posted by Shnob View Post
On fable 2 my wife and child ran away and know im stuck with my annoying daughter...My guesses are that my son found out that my wife was a whore and chased her away and then my son cut himself and died. :-(

Hang there Shnob! They'll go home soon... Also.. You married a whore? Rofl!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
hint " you may need a right arm texture" ( MAY) you might not. Don't count you eggs before they chicken

.....so your getting me a puppy?
All the world's a stage.
Originally Posted by yinyangsea View Post
.....so your getting me a puppy?

Puppy?
I'm pretty sure he means a donkey. You know, the whole "egg" hint..
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
ok let's get this back on topic.
I have a worst emily on toribash called lollynoob and he made a tornament I was hosting go horibly wrong
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
eh... what?
[Devil-Hunter]
LOL forget it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]

But you can also answer these questions:
1. Do you like pommes frites?

2. Who is the greatest guy you have beaten in-game( Like esse, ishi, hampa, or another Great guy)?

3.what do you think about donkeys?

1. i ono
2. I've beatin riseagainst but probably the best guy would be tripstone i beat em with a nub move (he's rank 2!)
3. I love asses