Ranking
rarrar - I would eat Andy Milonakis because his growth hormone thing would probably make him taste like baby deer. yummy.

mrlebo - lol very interesting question, hmmmmmm I guess id take a Silverback Gorilla that could talk and play video games. and smoke pot with me lol. thatd be cool.

Devil - I think the easy 'im not gay' answer would be some hot lesbian chick. cuz then she fucks girls. but honestly id go with melinda gates...

Ezeth - I think serious questions should be allowed and would make this more interesting. anyways id eat hot dogs and fries. to the dome.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
oooh nice one rarrar! welll actually i just recently became a Registered Nurse. And I plan on working, I have a contract with a local company. but im still going to school to get my bachelors in management. I hope to soon be the Director of Nursing at a hospital
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
You have a sequence created by the recursive function:

The series: 1, 2/3, 5/9....
Create a standard function(ex. f(n)= 3^n) in terms of n to describe this geometric sequence.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Answer has to be 42

EDIT: Well after you answer War_Hero's question. My question is why did you make your name sluthead?
Last edited by Boomer; Aug 11, 2009 at 07:35 AM.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Thats not even in terms of n.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
war hero - I sat and stared at that shit for like 10 minutes before i decided, that I hate algebra or whatever the fuck that is. For my schooling I had to take an algebra course my freshman year, I got a C. and I cheated on the Final lol.

boomer - I used to play a game called Kdice, and I made the name like a couple months before i started playing this game. just kept it. i like the reaction it gets, really the words slut and head arent that bad of words on their own. but when you put them together it just makes like a good combination.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Its a geometric series. :V!
The trick is that its actually a geometric series divided by another geometric series.
<DeadorK> fair maiden