Toribash
View Poll Results: who is your favorite lenshu player?
skizz
10 Votes / 23.26%
BOOST
5 Votes / 11.63%
Felnin
6 Votes / 13.95%
iTemp
3 Votes / 6.98%
Shmevin
13 Votes / 30.23%
mwah
3 Votes / 6.98%
molotov5
3 Votes / 6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Mwah deserves a spot amongst the top 5 and let me tell you why.Mwah was in-fact MLK's running mate back in 1968, fought for his country in the Vietnam war and did many more selfless acts. So I find it awfully disrespectful that you would leave such an icon off of the top 5 list. They simply don't move like mwah, they don't talk like mwah, they all want to be mwah. Please reflect over this and think to yourself, is mwah really not top 5 worthy?
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Mwah deserves a spot amongst the top 5 and let me tell you why.Mwah was in-fact MLK's running mate back in 1968, fought for his country in the Vietnam war and did many more selfless acts. So I find it awfully disrespectful that you would leave such an icon off of the top 5 list. They simply don't move like mwah, they don't talk like mwah, they all want to be mwah. Please reflect over this and think to yourself, is mwah really not top 5 worthy?

no
mwah in top 10 ? alright LOL
-----
-----
Last edited by EPOCH; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
if you take into consideration that there's only 10 active lenshu players ON EARTH at the moment, then yes mwah would make at least #10

whereas theres 200 trickers and epoch isnt anywhere close to jagger frankly
good point but check the winstreak >.<

-----
-----
Last edited by EPOCH; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i taught him so well

im a proud father
-----
he's either 10 or mwah doesnt make the list at all

the fact that this dude mwah has been playing the game for over a decade and competitively since 2015 and only now became relevant(? LOL) in 2024(XDDDD) when every significant lenshu player that would've made the all time list hasn't played the game since 2019 is such a joke.

it's like if 90% of nba players just died one day and the only one left is brian scalabrine. wow! brian scalabrine is the best player in the world? everybody gather round and clap your hands and throw dem phat fuckin jiggly puff bootycheeks in a circle.

old dusty ass dirtrag player. NEVER tell me shit about my list again.
Last edited by GHOSTFACEKILLAH; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:33 PM. Reason: IM BEING TOO MEAN ARENT I?
Not even a honorable mention? Man you gotta hate me.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang