Endurance Onslaught 6.0
See how in my CnC it actually had some detail about things in the replay and just little things to improve on? That's what I would like thanks.

Here is yours anyway:

The opener is way to over used by 'newbie' realism makers, your run had hardly any momentum, you should of kept the momentum as you ran instead of completely stopping it for a second on your second step. How you used your leg to jump was also completely unrealistic (maybe if you used both legs instead of one it would of looked better), and your trick in the air wasn't 'awesome' (you had time in the air, why not use it to make something epic). Your ending pose was also stiff and it lost A LOT of it's style when you moved constantly through it. Overall, the replay was stiff didn't have momentum but it had potential and you have potential.. so keep practising and I would like to see your more of your replays soon.
Last edited by Umbre; Sep 30, 2011 at 01:11 AM.
Guys, this is going to be big.
Real big.
Starter for the double cork.
Some corners need to be improved. So gonna take my time with this.
Attached Files
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Bumpppp.

Need some help with the split of the hips here if no one minds helping
Attached Files
aaaa.rpl (46.4 KB, 17 views)
Akmal, I've been asking meamme0 and kevin to help, neither can seem to be able to do it.
It's like impossible :<
Mind help?

Love the replay, maybe add a skeet to the end and throw it to the decapped head or maybe at the body and dm another limb?