Toribash
when someone starts talking over me and when someone is disrespectful through gestual means or just ignoring you. i often sit next to a certain guy in class, and when he arrives earlier than me what he usually does is sit sideways talking to someone else behind him, leaving me no space to pull my chair back and sit. attempting verbal communication is no use for he seems to not even be aware that i am there. what i used to do was wait a bit but now ive decided to just pull it back and bang it on his knee as hard as possible in order to hopefully break it. i lashed out at him once after i hit his leg like 4 times and yet he didnt move. it worked, even though everyone around thought i was insane

oh also people who just stand in a spot where people pass like in front of a door or an entrance. makes me want to toe kick their anus
oh yeah
When people say 'Are you alright?' for no reason,
how I counter this is that when they ask, I say 'Nope, I'm half left..'
they normally get annoyed after that <3
pisses me off when people say gg after they win. maybe it's not gg for the person who lost?
I only say it if it was gg and I lost. I never say it if I win unless they do and I agree with it
When you have a conversation with someone that always takes a story or sentiment that you might say, and then they have to beat it with a better or more extreme version from their life.

Conversations are not a competition.
Σ
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
When people who know nothing of a subject im talking about, attempt to talk about that subject.

When the weird kids come up to me and try making conversation that (99% of the time) nobody actually cares about

When people think its okay to talk about my afro when in reality their hair has 0 work put into it and feel the need to point out flaws in it.

Its a long, extensive, not important list.

number 1 and 2 oh my god
i had some neckbeard try talk to me about his battlefield 3 experiences and the latest anime he watched like ugh keep that to yourself
Last edited by Organs; Jun 7, 2014 at 08:49 PM.
did someone delete my post
can't remember if i posted

i hate it when people say scrub because it's a stupid term
as well as casual or pleb/plebian

they're just annoying
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again