Toribash
Originally Posted by pakkun106 View Post
240K for all

411k for everything- not including dreads and beanie.
NOT NEGOTIABLE
this is already a good marketing price.
NEVER EVER NEGOTIABLE DONT TRY
-im including the flames
Originally Posted by RafCamora View Post
411k for everything- not including dreads and beanie.
NOT NEGOTIABLE
this is already a good marketing price.
NEVER EVER NEGOTIABLE DONT TRY
-im including the flames

Originally Posted by RafCamora View Post
since the obsidian sythce is away the price for all went down to 301k !pm me if u want it

Where are you getting these prices? I don't know much about flames but it still seems ridiccilous like flames are usually 20-50k unless something special like pair of wings

And all items without beanie and dreads would be ~118k in total with market prices and if we add the 50k each flame (if they were special) that'd make ~270k.. So you're asking for more than what market prices and special flame prices are
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
Where are you getting these prices? I don't know much about flames but it still seems ridiccilous like flames are usually 20-50k unless something special like pair of wings

And all items without beanie and dreads would be ~118k in total with market prices and if we add the 50k each flame (if they were special) that'd make ~270k.. So you're asking for more than what market prices and special flame prices are

i calculated it 2 days ago i was checking the market price of every item and put it down like at least 30% and for the head flame i calculatet 50k ~ and the wings like 140k . i set the price of obsidian ~ 120k . so i came on 411k as i removed the obsidian i removed 110k from the price thats how i get 301k.
show me your math way how you come on 118k or 270k . maybe we can handle out something we both like.
pls keep in mind im not selling for marketeers ;)
whoops i forgot to relog. yep xmarteriax is me
-----
and yeah maybe you did not noticed i already sent some items away like fashionable bow tie ,both kickin kicks, both boxing gloves
so yeah
-----
so i gonna make a new price for everything without beanie and dreads-
195k NOT NEGOTIABLE
Last edited by RafCamora; Dec 30, 2016 at 08:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well when I checked without including the dreads and beanie there was only items that had total of ~118k market price and 3 flames which I calculated in making each flame 50k

Bowtie was 39k
Both Kickin's were 21k
Flame part 8k
Both Boxing gloves 21k
512 head 18.5k
Jester hat 1.8k
Beaten horns 10k
Total: 119.3k =~ 119k
+
Head flame 25-50k (I calculated all as 50k)
Wing flame ~120k (50k +50k)
Total: 264.3 - 289.3k (269.3k=~269k)
That's the total of all the items that were in your inventory when I calculated it
And 0.7 x 270k = 189k which would be the 30% off from their full price

So was that missing some items since your calculations or have you calculated wrong?
loook my prices was not such unrealistic u came on 270k (ofc u push down the prices a bit;) )
but u did not calculatet the obsidian sytche i had to this time wich is 166k on market and only 1 exemplare !
so yeah my 411k was already a good price and the wing flames was going away for 135k- 145k these days. so dude whats the issue. -