Ranking
K, i'm asking!
So Master, you're like a Vet in this clan basically?
Raised to fight from the Deep Swamps of Toribash.
Hey look it's a PICKLE
Yeah he was one of the founders I think. Eh?
You and Pikarus know each other?
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
To be honest you don't know the history, like a lot of elder members would.
Emg, before I join any clan I do research on it xD I don't go into a clan and say hey I don't know the da fuck you are but I'm going to join you xD
Hmm that's about 75% of what toribashians would do. xD
Yes, I know Pikarus personally, he lived with me for 2 years. And just to clear up a little confusion it Was Pikarus, Jago and Myself as co-founders of iCoF. Pikarus got hacked and stopped playing, I became too busy with my kids and Jago became interested in other things so we Left the clan in P0int's capable hands. Once he got too busy with the temple he handed it over.. to whomever, I was already gone by then so I'm not sure who exactly. I'm sure you guys know the story from there on. I seen a question on weather or not I will be leader; I see you guys leave it up to a vote and I vote no. I haven't played in years and I'm still pretty rusty and I don't want it to seem like our leader can't play well. I no longer know anything about the ranks or what not so I wouldn't have the administrative skills to run the clan. Also, I'm too old to be chasin' you youngin's around telling you to be more active or setting up clan wars and dealing with drama. I vote EMG as he seems to have things together quite well and running smoothly. I'm here for advice, history and training if you need me
Last edited by MasterKaos; Feb 11, 2013 at 04:01 PM.
MaStErKaOs: Co-Founder, former leader and proud member of [iCoF]
Give me freedom or give me death
Sounds great, p0int handed it to Sesese who gave it to Phydadawg - Fletinio then me.
Yea and I am next right when u get old and wrinkle up and die xD. Jk jk lol
R.I.P
I'm 12... I think you'll shrivel up and die first!