Ranking
Yeah, I precised the boomkick. Thats all.

And I took the advice of Vigilante and I'm starting to make a less destructive style. Here's some of my attempts of that.
Last edited by Tempo; Aug 13, 2009 at 03:39 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Why did you not mention that you edited another person's replay? Definitely a no-no. 7/10 for the replays themselves and a 5/10 for not mentioning that you didn't make the replay completely on your own. The least you could do is give them a mention if you are going to plagiarize their work. Please try harder.
Last edited by Moltex; Jul 14, 2009 at 07:46 AM.
In the first two, if you edit one frame before the dismember, most of the joints don't. I'm gonna have to call either hax or glitch. I hope its the latter. Also, wtf is with editing splinter's replay and not saying so?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Okay guys, I'm very sorry. I will never edit a replay like that without telling you its original author. I'm very sorry, mostly my apology is aimed to Splinter. I fully understand if you hate me or lost your respect for me.
★★★★★
Lol.

Sorry i couldent help but lol at "I fully understand if you hate me or lost respect.." you still make your own replays. so in my eyes, its fine. Just say next time and it should be fine. Honestly, i think people just made a to big deal of it =/

Replays: I didn't really like them. They were both a bit "Not you" because it was a slow, and you used grab for your spin around (for the first one) and i didn't like the decap.

Again, i liked the idea but i didn't like the Decap.

7/10 for me. Good job

EDIT: Maybe its not a hax or a glitch yet he just makes the ankle something different on the frame before it hits?
^^
nooby sorta i know xD
Yeah, but if he would make it different you should be able to should that te frame before the dismember. The first replay dismembers only the pec instead of the whole boom, I noticed yesterday, but I didn't give it much thought. But I really hope it's a glitch, cause your awesome ;) Keep making awesome replays ;)
It has to be. I managed to get all the DMs in that hit. I dont know why it glitched or anything. I'm confused :S
★★★★★
Originally Posted by noomy View Post
Lol.

Sorry i couldent help but lol at "I fully understand if you hate me or lost respect.." you still make your own replays. so in my eyes, its fine. Just say next time and it should be fine. Honestly, i think people just made a to big deal of it =/

No, it's not okay. Editing somebody's replay and taking full credit is like writing an essay and then copy and pasting someone elses introduction paragraph to your final product. Plagiarism is plagiarism. Please try not to do it again, but also take note that this one mistake could cost you ever so dearly in your status in events and on the forums.