Ranking
Well guys, the Pendulum toruney is coming up in the next few days. I hope you are all ready for it. i'll tell you guys the rules when You get into the server.
I hope you guys enjoy the fights and my the best jumper win :3
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Ok guys. the day has finally arrived to do this Pendulum team tryout!
It is going to be held in a server called SOTFpentry so keep an eye out for it. the time I am going to open it for members to join is 10pm GBT! so please find out what time it is for where you live in the world. because as much as I love you guys. I'm not doing all the work here. so please be on time for the tourney. I will stop taking entries after 15-30 mins after 10pm GBT so try and get there early. I will allow practicing if you are early, but don't show your best moves :P once I have found out how many people have turned up for it. I'll make a quick battle plan for the whole thing so that everyone fights each other and has a fair chance on getting into the new clan rank and has a shot at the top 2 prizes of 1k and 500tc.
once everyone has gathered after the time I have set. I will go through to rules and I will ask you to agree to these rules. if you break the rule, you will but put into the WARNING rank and will lose all chance on going into the new rank or winning a prize at the end.
I Need at least 5 people to show up for the thing so I hope the turnout is good.
See you guys there
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Best Mod: Foot mod
What I can bring to SOTF: Just me and my courage to strive and become a pro at Toribash
A little about me: I'm a nice friend (when you don't piss me off)
Belt: I'm currently a Blue belt right now
-----
Best Mod: Foot mod
What I can bring to SOTF: Just me and my courage to strive and become a pro at Toribash
A little about me: I'm a nice friend (when you don't piss me off)
Belt: I'm currently a Blue belt right now
Last edited by GoofyEX; Feb 2, 2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HI guys. just need to tell you about why I am not online as much.
College isn't getting easier so I have to spend more time working on my work and spending time with my other friends. I will come on every now and then just to see how things are going. but I will not be doing any clan related things (like texture/kiai making) anytime soon. when I get some free time. I might work on some of the things you have asked for. But I will not be doing promotions (even for the new recruits) until I have either caught up with my work, or until college has finished.
Sorry to keep people waiting on the textures but I just don't have the time.
Cya around guys :3
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Real name:Luka Četina (that letter is from slovenia so sorry)
Belt: 3 dan
Best Mod: mushu
What I can bring to SOTF: ummm i dont know how to answer that question
A little about me: well im a gamer basicly i like to kill people (in game of course) sometimes i get a little angry because my brains shut down when i was a baby and yeah thats all that i have to say
im back
Name:Wolfman67
Nickname:Wolf
Desc:Need a clan i can blend in to.
Belt:Green
-----
Best mod:Anyone one that i can have a feel for.
Last edited by Wolfman67; Aug 1, 2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump