Ranking
Why thanks loje. And I would like my trial week to continue seeing as how there is ethernet in this 5 star hotel (*gasp*) although no wi-fi. Anyhow, the revolver is a Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum (the same as Shepherd's in CoD MW2).

So what do you guys think (and y'all should try the new blender it is so much better than the old one. It has a dark theme making it easy on the eyes while using the old blender is like staring into the sun)? Am I good enough? If you want some help, could you send me the tori person as a .dae or even better a .blend?
Proud member of Pandora
yeah there is one for blender... I used to use it alot a long time ago... but now I dont know where it is...

try search for tori-rig or something like that.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by loje View Post
well...

we actually got a few 3d artists in our clan...

Brubert and VladVlad is awesome 3d artists

Originally Posted by crazylars View Post
Brubert and VladVlad ARE awesome 3D artists
Are, not is.

Now that I have corrected you and my mind is at ease.

You should totally go ahead and show us some trippin' 3D art, something real dope.

Lars if you are going to correct, you should do it properly, in full!
We actually have got a few 3D artsits in our clan.
Masqued
I will figure the rig out, but if you guys want some weapons to be made and used in your projects (if, of course, I am good enough) I can help.
Proud member of Pandora
hey. this may not be what you normally do. But i was wonder if you could make a model of my tori with (or with out if to difficult) Black wings sticking out. While in mid air.

If to difficult then its fine. I wouldn't really mind, i just want a cool DP.