Ranking
So I started reading about Archetypes, which is a theory put forward by Carl Jung. It's about how we are following particular paths or 'images' that have been perceived by us or are already part of our instincts. We follow these when acting in part with our personalities. There are endless possibilities and they can all blend seamlessly but there are also a few images or identities that are common with all people. A couple are The Trickster and The Shadow. I like these in particular because I'm most intrigued by the Shadow and associate myself most with the Trickster.

The Shadow is the part of ourselves that we don't associate ourselves with. My theory is that there's a part of all of us that we choose not to embrace, and we build that identity based on our own philosophy and perception of negative behaviour. We may look back at past selves and decide that we don't like that, then it becomes part of our shadow.

The Trickster is an image that people use when pushing boundaries or testing rules in a humourous way. I think this is basically the image that Stand up Comedians evoke when they talk about serious topics and test people's beliefs and personal rules about things. It's a thing I like to do with friends, mostly because I want to interact on a deeper level but most people don't want to, so I make jokes about things.

Anyway, Acavado's psychometric tests are actually based on Jung's belief and the idea that our personalities are based on images that we follow, although they are also based on images we are born with. I think we can change though, that's a personal thing.

Anyway, any thoughts would be cool. Also I wrote this while a little bit intoxicated, so if coherence is a little limited, I apologise.
HEy