Endurance Onslaught 6.0
:/... Go figure
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
I'm 15, my irl name is Tanner, and i live in California. I love computer games, especially ones that have alot of freedom to experiment and stuff like that (obviously this is why i love toribash)umm...i have 5 dogs, and 2 cats, and a bird. I love animals,japanese anime and nature. I also love to meet new people, especially people who have different opinions than me. it makes for great conversation assuming people aren't dicks. Anyways, i might put a picture of me up, but idk yet.
Whoa a shit load of pets O_O
I just have a cat
DA FUQ!?!? What the hell is wit dees peeps
its called animal lovers i love animals too and im 14 i live in a small town in wales it sux balls here im hated by nearly everybody who lives here my real name is my tb name James Linay xD no hiding that and i think over the couple of months (almost a yr) getting to know all the ppl on this game has made me happier and beached dont worry about your looks you are beautiful so dont worry and the guys and girls in this clan wont judge bad except emg <---- joke :P but yeah we wont judge as you saw with me today but im 15 in feb and i have a strange thing for eyes and i dont know why but i do hehehe i type way too mch i know but i just like to know ppl in the world and as you saw beached if someone says something that happens that is sad i will become sad its the way i am and im an honest person and i joke alot so if u get offended by mee tell me and i will instantly apologise because i dont like making ppl feel bad i love making friends im too nice and ppl (girls) start to like me too fast and then it gets kinda strange also beached did i flirt with you ... if i did i dont mean to hehe (sorry) i just do it all the time thats another thing about me im a nice person and if i flirt with you (a girl) tell me if you want me to stop and tell me if im doing it cause sometimes i have no clue
-----
ugh that took a while ^
Last edited by jameslinay; Aug 30, 2012 at 05:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jameslinay View Post
its called animal lovers i love animals too and im 14 i live in a small town in wales it sux balls here im hated by nearly everybody who lives here my real name is my tb name James Linay xD no hiding that and i think over the couple of months (almost a yr) getting to know all the ppl on this game has made me happier and beached dont worry about your looks you are beautiful so dont worry and the guys and girls in this clan wont judge bad except emg <---- joke :P but yeah we wont judge as you saw with me today but im 15 in feb and i have a strange thing for eyes and i dont know why but i do hehehe i type way too mch i know but i just like to know ppl in the world and as you saw beached if someone says something that happens that is sad i will become sad its the way i am and im an honest person and i joke alot so if u get offended by mee tell me and i will instantly apologise because i dont like making ppl feel bad i love making friends im too nice and ppl (girls) start to like me too fast and then it gets kinda strange also beached did i flirt with you ... if i did i dont mean to hehe (sorry) i just do it all the time thats another thing about me im a nice person and if i flirt with you (a girl) tell me if you want me to stop and tell me if im doing it cause sometimes i have no clue
-----
ugh that took a while ^

lol epic bro. nice to know joo better.
i am 13 and love animals i have 8 chooks, 9 fish and 2 dogs. i love and are obsessed wit hdirt biking, bmx riding, rip syicking and go kart racing. i am also int fish ing and i go out almost every sunday and the winter on a fifhing trip. and i agree with jamesinlay beached you look preaty damn cute to me
I HAS A STICK!!!!
want one?
beached|
.............\/
now please dont tell me i look stupid, that hurts my brain and insides ;-;

relax you are ok just be yourself and you'll be fine
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now about me ok i like animals a lot BUT i live in an apartment so i can't have pets like dogs or cats so i have only a fish.My name is Achilles but yes i don't like my name so call me asds!I am 12 years old and i live
in Greece.I would like to live in USA or Shanghai or Japan but its ok here.
I love communicating and meet new people a lot.
So this ''clan option'' in games like toribash is a very good idea!
i would like to have all of you Skype to talk!
Thats me.