Ranking
you added a line on top of it ._.

awell, i guess you cant really do much for that kind of head, looks great nonetheless
Wow man this is really good i love the top half but like the other guys said the legs and feet need some work and myabe the hands but overall its awesome 9/10
Thanks dude.

And Dajoka, I added a black outline of the right eye. And the line is hair. .

Anyway. I am starting on the hands. I think I will put something small on the feet and I will add SOME stuff to the thighs.

edit: Alright hands done. The feet are really hard!
Last edited by CaptainLOL; Jul 10, 2009 at 09:10 AM.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
I love it,try to add more details to the legs (more black parts,so there willl be less white) and to the hands and the set will look greater than now ;)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Feet map quite easily, Captain. Front, top, back and bottom are all horizontal lines at 32x102 px. Try to map them out and make an own texture template.

The set sure looks neat at a first glance. However, it seems like you used the same shape all the time, on every texture. The style does not open for any variations at all, and that gets boring after a while. Try to vary the style a little for every texture, and vary the shape a lot. This gives a more thoroughly made set. The legs also look somewhat grainy. I got no idea why, but they do. Also, the shape itself is quite patchy from time to time, even though seamless. And what shading are you babbling about? There is no shading.

Follow these tips for your next set and complete the feet. Good luck! 4/10.

EDIT: Could I get a pov-ray or better preview of the head?
Last edited by aslask; Jul 10, 2009 at 01:45 PM.
Just wondering

In this one I taught myself shading and shadows. I mixed with shapes until I created something nice. Then shaded it.

What shading?
:D
I think he meant gradient.

But uhhh, everything kinda looks a little too similar. It doesn't draw much attention because after you look at a second texture, you just go: oh, they're all pretty much the same.
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Just wondering

What shading?

2x

Couldn't really see any shading in that set :/

Looks nice nonetheless.
Whoop Whoop