Toribash
6/10
It would be SOOOO much better if you added Shading.
Also; the signature is pimpin'
Nice Work.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Oh my gosh!

Godlike set!

ME WANT! But I dont have the money so I cant buy it

10/10
Member [o]f Incognito
Awsome work dude!

Keep it up!

10/10
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Set: I think the gradient is too far off; yellow to pure black. It's too sudden. But other than that, it's nice :P

6.5/10

Sig: General effects are okay, but there's a green spot there..and an orange line beside the Tori..which don't really fit in. Neither does the text. And that grain around your Tori's head spoils it.

In general, every part of the sig is clashing with the others.

3/10
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
Set: I think the gradient is too far off; yellow to pure black. It's too sudden. But other than that, it's nice :P

6.5/10

Sig: General effects are okay, but there's a green spot there..and an orange line beside the Tori..which don't really fit in. Neither does the text. And that grain around your Tori's head spoils it.

In general, every part of the sig is clashing with the others.

3/10

I have to disagree on the signature.

The green and orange spots are in the actual color spectre, and doesn't suddenly change. The text is what I've heard most positive about on dedicated graphics (Read: Signature) forums. Also, the grain is an effect.
The green and orange spots are in the actual color spectre, and doesn't suddenly change. The text is what I've heard most positive about on dedicated graphics (Read: Signature) forums. Also, the grain is an effect.

I call it 'sudden' because they are only in a certain part of the signature; specifically the green.

The text, by my experience on 'signature forums', isn't the best I've seen. The font doesn't go with the 'smooth' style of the signature. And though the grain may be an effect, it doesn't help the signature in any way, and looks like random..

And some points I forgot to mention:
The lighting is wrong. If you look at your Tori, the lighting should be coming from the top right, (or the upper left of the Tori) rather than in the middle of the signature (the right of the Tori).

Also, the flow of the signature is non-existent; the abstract stuff behind the text has no prominent direction, the text goes to the lower right, the Tori goes to the upper right, the fire slightly to the lower right..

And finally, the focal point- it's all over the place. Try and utilize the blur and sharpen tools better.

*phew*
Originally Posted by kwygon View Post
Thats awesome, I would put it up for auction.

It is up for auction.

Joon: I'm sorry. That's just my way of receiving criticism. Anyway, I'll try to make some more signatures when I get time. To practice.
Last edited by aslask; Apr 29, 2009 at 09:28 PM.